Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Finally got the reference

Wikiposts

Finally got the reference

Old Jun 27th 2006, 8:59 pm
broken but got a visa! :

katsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Finally got the reference

were waiting on one reference...grrr
its one we didnt 'help' with as they only provide the basic details, not indepth references!
so if its soooo basic how come its taken 4 weeks so far!
Old Jun 27th 2006, 9:06 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jwood
After 6 weeks being messed around by one old work colleague, I approached another of hubby's old line managers for a reference and finally after 2 more weeks grovelling the reference arrived this morning and i am over the moon.
If you have been following my recent threads you will understand why this last 2 months have been totally stressful. I have been on the phone for hours grovelling to people i do not even know because hubby is not allowed to use his work phone for personal use. This reference is the last piece of information we needed to get the TRA started.It covers 7 years as an electrician. All i need to do now is get it certified and send it to our agents.

does anyone know how long TRA are taking at the moment?
Thanks for all the support i received during these last few weeks.
Jackie
Jackie, I hope all your hard work and perseverence pays off and that you get a quick response from TRA. Wishing you the very best of luck! I think you should have a little celebratory drink when you have sent it off!

Jackie x
Old Jun 27th 2006, 11:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

jwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Jackie, I hope all your hard work and perseverence pays off and that you get a quick response from TRA. Wishing you the very best of luck! I think you should have a little celebratory drink when you have sent it off!

Jackie x
We will be saving the celebratory drinks for when we get a positive result from TRA - i've learnt not to count my chickens
How can i find out if DIMA have introduced a flat fee, doe's anyone know if the web site has been updated?
Thanks Jackie
Old Jun 27th 2006, 11:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

TeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud of

Thats great news. We are just collecting together everything we need for my husbands TRA.
Old Jun 27th 2006, 11:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

jwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TeresaG
Thats great news. We are just collecting together everything we need for my husbands TRA.
Hope all goe's smoothly for you, what trade is your husband in
any idea where you will be settling?
we are hoping to go to Adelaide
Old Jun 28th 2006, 6:14 am
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

Really chuffed for you read your last thread and my heart went out to you.
OH needs to get you a very large bunch of flowers for all your hard work
well done
J x