Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Finally got a car!!!!

Finally got a car!!!!

Old May 11th 2009, 4:07 am
Forum Regular

taylor25 has a brilliant futuretaylor25 has a brilliant futuretaylor25 has a brilliant futuretaylor25 has a brilliant futuretaylor25 has a brilliant futuretaylor25 has a brilliant futuretaylor25 has a brilliant future
Default Finally got a car!!!!

yay, finally got a car today, didnt spend as much as i was going to as got a manual in the end.

Its nothing amazing, just a run around for shopping and school runs!

http://www.drive.com.au/common/image...3&index=0&pt=1 (its exactly the same as this one)

Bit nervous as not driven a manual in 6 months!!
Old May 11th 2009, 6:01 am
Forum Regular

gmralston has much to be proud ofgmralston has much to be proud ofgmralston has much to be proud ofgmralston has much to be proud ofgmralston has much to be proud ofgmralston has much to be proud ofgmralston has much to be proud ofgmralston has much to be proud ofgmralston has much to be proud ofgmralston has much to be proud ofgmralston has much to be proud of
Default Re: Finally got a car!!!!

Kind of thing we would be looking at, just the two of us so don't need anything bigger. I prefer manual, use less fuel. I quite like the look of the Hyundai getz, they go pretty cheap as they are being replaced by the i20.