Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

finally - the final hearing

finally - the final hearing

Old Aug 21st 2008, 9:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

eve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to all
Default Re: finally - the final hearing

Sorry its so late but that edie took the wrong turning home!!!!!!oooooh sorry I gave him the wrong directions, do excuse me

Ha,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the Judge he say YES

Its been a bloody long day and poor old edie has been on the stand for most of it. The Judge is now my new best friend!!! but I am sure edie's ex will assume he is up our arse!!!!

Ha,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,that wiped the smile of edie's ex's smug little face, and put a bloody great big grin on four little faces when we got home

My ex didn't even have the courtesy of turning up,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,tosspot

well having a glass or two of something alcoholic now so will give you war and peace tomorrow!

Just the one med to go and hopefully home and dry,,,,,,,,,,,,

Eve xxx
Old Aug 21st 2008, 10:15 pm
Just Joined

Nick and Sara will become famous soon enoughNick and Sara will become famous soon enough

Well done - and many congrats. The new life begins here!!

Lets get pi$$ed!!
Old Aug 21st 2008, 10:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

eve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Nick and Sara
Well done - and many congrats. The new life begins here!!

Lets get pi$$ed!!
Hic damn fine idea hic!!!
Old Aug 21st 2008, 11:00 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic news Eve.
Congratulations and good luck with the final med.

Julie. x
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 6:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Hooray!!!!

2 down, 1 to go!

Really pleased for you Eve & Edie
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 10:06 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Many congrats. Shame you can't sue the exes for the trouble like you can when you get taken to court and win.

Hope I never have an ex. Sounds like a flaming nightmare.
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 10:07 am
Forum Regular

suziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nice

congratulations, we have been following your post with great interest, we are so glad that you have had a positive outcome, well done, all your hard work and effort has paid off.
suzie and gaz
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 10:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Thank everyone,

We are feeling a bit numb this morningfeels like it never happened now,,,,,allthough the reality will surely hit home when we get the Barristers Bill

Here here to suing ex's, if she had been paying privately then we could have gone after the costs but because she is claiming LSC funding we as tax payers, have to pay twice,,,,,,,awwww dont get me started on benefit blaggers!!!!!!!!

Eve x
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 10:32 am
BE Enthusiast

yanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of light

Let all that negative shit go eve, what goes around comes around, and them two ex's will get shit later on in life believe me. Havent got much faith in Judges but ya know what I am beginning to see the light

Congratualations to all of you, I am soooo pleased, Was getting worried when we hadnt heard but glad its all turned out good for you, you all deserve it, its been a long stressful time but now look forward to your happier carefree life ahead, I have got real positive feelings that everything else you have to do is going to be a doddle.

If it wasnt so early in the morning I would go get a glass of wine and do a toast to you, but as it is too early I will just have the toast with marmite on it, and do the wine tonight
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 11:56 am
Forum Regular

John_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud of

Just wanted to wish you good luck.

I'm in the opposite boat, so to speak. My two children 10 & 12 live with their mum. Both want to come and live with me and then emigrate to oz. I have my PR visa and fly out in October and work is ready for me once I arrive. I'm in court on 26th August to see how things are progressing with Cafcass etc and should get the final hearing in December, which will require me to fly back.
Over the past few years I have had to take her to court just to see my children, she ignores all the court orders and doesn't even get repremanded for it, can be very stressing at time:curse:

John
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 12:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by John_R
Just wanted to wish you good luck.

I'm in the opposite boat, so to speak. My two children 10 & 12 live with their mum. Both want to come and live with me and then emigrate to oz. I have my PR visa and fly out in October and work is ready for me once I arrive. I'm in court on 26th August to see how things are progressing with Cafcass etc and should get the final hearing in December, which will require me to fly back.
Over the past few years I have had to take her to court just to see my children, she ignores all the court orders and doesn't even get repremanded for it, can be very stressing at time:curse:

John
I know exactly how you feel! not only were we in court for my kids but also for my OH's son who we fought for residency for years we now have had residency for 2years and have the permission to take him with us also. If there is anything I can help you with, feel free to PM me.

Good luck for the 26th

eve xx
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 2:07 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

****in fantastic......enjoy
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 9:25 pm
Forum Regular

The Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant future

have only just caught up on your nightmarish goings on Eve ( i dont venture very far from the Feb thread i'm afraid )

so glad everything finally got sorted out and best wishes for it all continuing and a speedy visa grant
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 10:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of light

I am so pleased for you, this sort of situation is really not black and white is it? We too paid lots of money to just have contact with X's children - in the end all the money still didn't really get us any rights when she moved to the other end of the country. Couldn't stop her, even had threatening letters from her solicitor telling us not to discuss their move with the kids! I have little trust in family law and this is just great news - hope it encourages others, unless you have been through it - its hard to appreciate the chaos and hurt it can bring.

Really really pleased for you

Good Luck

Tracey
Old Aug 23rd 2008, 11:33 am
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

Grabbed some internet time so wanted to add my heartfelt congratulations here eve I can't tell you how happy I am for you all & will be waiting for you to sober up so you can tell us all the details

For those of you who don't know, we're currently in Trinity Beach, flying down to Melbourne on the 26th. Having a fantastic time & the girls are amazed at how easy everything is down here

Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone else still going through the Court system, I don't have time to send k's to everyone, so good luck to you all & will catch up with you properly soon

*dodging-the-cane-toads-jennigee*

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.