Final ends tied

Old Nov 17th 2006, 7:48 pm
Forum Regular

simpy has much to be proud ofsimpy has much to be proud ofsimpy has much to be proud ofsimpy has much to be proud ofsimpy has much to be proud ofsimpy has much to be proud ofsimpy has much to be proud ofsimpy has much to be proud ofsimpy has much to be proud ofsimpy has much to be proud ofsimpy has much to be proud of
Default Final ends tied

Well that's it now, handed my notice in today. 18+ years in job, no house (sold 6mths ago), no job to go to.
No going back now, Melbourne 13th December, here we come.
Old Nov 17th 2006, 7:55 pm
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Final ends tied

Originally Posted by simpy
Well that's it now, handed my notice in today. 18+ years in job, no house (sold 6mths ago), no job to go to.
Are you feeling in Limboland then, bet your feelings are all over the place. Best of luck for the move, hope its all you dreamed of........ C x
Old Nov 17th 2006, 7:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

and how does it feel good ????
Old Nov 17th 2006, 8:46 pm
Forum Regular

simpy has much to be proud ofsimpy has much to be proud ofsimpy has much to be proud ofsimpy has much to be proud ofsimpy has much to be proud ofsimpy has much to be proud ofsimpy has much to be proud ofsimpy has much to be proud ofsimpy has much to be proud ofsimpy has much to be proud ofsimpy has much to be proud of

Feels weird.
Kinda looking forward but have to keep reassuring myself we are doing the right thing.
TBH i'm sh1tt1ng it
Old Nov 17th 2006, 9:19 pm
Just Joined

trisha100 is an unknown quantity at this point

Feels weird.
Kinda looking forward but have to keep reassuring myself we are doing the right thing.
TBH i'm sh1tt1ng it
i know the feeling - terrified. Congratulations though. We fly to Melbourne on 11th Dec arriving 13th. We've had 6 weeks to get everything together (3 weeks left), packed up and shippers come on 1st Dec.
Good luck with it all.
Old Nov 17th 2006, 10:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: In the tree across the road, watching you with binoculars.
elmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Final ends tied

Originally Posted by trisha100
i know the feeling - terrified. Congratulations though. We fly to Melbourne on 11th Dec arriving 13th. We've had 6 weeks to get everything together (3 weeks left), packed up and shippers come on 1st Dec.
Good luck with it all.

To Simpy and Trisha,

Good luck to you both, you lucky bastards.

You'll miss the worst of the British weather and head straight into the Aussie summer. Rather fortunate, don't you think ?

Hopefully we'll make it by the Aussie autumn.

All the very best to all. Good luck.
Old Nov 18th 2006, 4:20 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by trisha100
Good luck with it all.
PM sent to you
Old Nov 18th 2006, 4:21 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by elmtree
To Simpy and Trisha,

Good luck to you both, you lucky bastards.

You'll miss the worst of the British weather and head straight into the Aussie summer. Rather fortunate, don't you think ?

Hopefully we'll make it by the Aussie autumn.

All the very best to all. Good luck.
Cheers elmtreem, good luck to you also
Old Nov 18th 2006, 4:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Vin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to behold

Simpy, do you have friends/relatives to go to in Melbourne? We sincerely hope that you settle in quickly and enjoy OZ as much as we have done for the past 3+ decades ....good luck!
Old Nov 18th 2006, 5:45 pm
Forum Regular

Carlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to all

Excellent news, we are very jealous!!!!!.. We only recently in Oct sent our visa application to Oz, so sadly we've got a long wait and hoping also to migrate to Melbourne during 2007, hopefully around Autumn time...

I do wish you good luck, and it will be a brilliant time spending Xmas in Melbourne and the weather will be brill...

Best wishes to you for the new adventure..

Russell & Sarah
Old Nov 18th 2006, 5:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

wafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck mate from sunny Hindley!

I know what you mean about the feelings, you sway from one way to the other but I'm sure its only natural for such a big decision,

I've also handed my notice in and finish on 30th November (I can't bloody wait either!), hoping to fly to Perth in mid December, visa permitting!
Old Nov 18th 2006, 6:09 pm
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

Let me be the first to offer to swap
please???
J x
Old Nov 18th 2006, 6:11 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks to all of the replies. Used to live Hindley green WAFC till we sold house and moved to rented in Atherton.
We have some friends who are putting us up for a couple of weeks in Melbourne so hopefully should allow us to get things sorted without worrying where to sleep!!!
Good luck to all, anyone want to buy a Ford Cougar? see here

Simpy
Old Nov 18th 2006, 6:13 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Jaycee1
Let me be the first to offer to swap
please???
J x
Hahahaha swap what though???
Old Nov 18th 2006, 6:51 pm
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

Hahahaha swap what though???
OOOOOhhhh, just the visa, flights to Melboune, I can sort my own accomodation on arrival
We have a fully furnished house in Oldham and a car - oh, and you can be me getting married on the 1st of December (it's only at the local registry office)
J x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.