Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Feeling hot, hot, hot

Feeling hot, hot, hot

Old Jun 22nd 2005, 11:11 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Feeling hot, hot, hot

Oh My GOD

I am in heaven!! The double glazing is in and joy of joys so are the radiators!!

I am sitting typing this and my hand are clammy!! The rads have been off for an hour and guess what, they're still warm!! I may even have to turn them down from 22 to 20 degs!

The laundry is the only place with no heating and thats the place to go to remember.........brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rr :scared:

BTW this is in no way a brag, its the cumulation of a years hard work and planning and arranging. Roll on the huge new water tank next week and we'll be cookin
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 11:20 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Feeling hot, hot, hot

Originally Posted by hevs
Oh My GOD

Roll on the huge new water tank next week and we'll be cookin
it sounds like your already cookin'
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 11:24 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
it sounds like your already cookin'

And bless my dear hubby who put me a fresh towel to heat on the HEATED TOWEL RAIL for when i had a shower blisssssss
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 11:26 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

And bless my dear hubby who put me a fresh towel to heat on the HEATED TOWEL RAIL for when i had a shower blisssssss
now if thats not gloating i dont know what it
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 11:27 pm
High in the Dandenongs

now if thats not gloating i dont know what it
LMAO ok you caught me THAT was a big fat gloateroooo
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 11:29 pm
Master of verbal pish©

LMAO ok you caught me THAT was a big fat gloateroooo
i just still use the old ways to heat the towel.....step oot the shower and fart into the towel. works well for me
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 11:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Un-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond repute

Heated towel rail! I'm turning green as we speak! ( - see!) Congrats on being toasty!
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 11:35 pm
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

I hate you.

Congrats on the CH, H!! Sounds fabulous. I am insanely jealous.

Oh, for a heated towel rail ...

GG

Old Jun 22nd 2005, 11:35 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Un-Co
Congrats on being toasty!
Don’t encourage her. We will never hear the end of this bloody towel rail.
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 11:37 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Geordie George
I hate you.

Congrats on the CH, H!! Sounds fabulous. I am insanely jealous.

Oh, for a heated towel rail ...

GG
hope as she turns to dry herself off, she bumps her arse on it and burns it
im not jealous, u can tell eh
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 11:37 pm
High in the Dandenongs

I'm sitting here with the hugest grin on my face and feeling not only smug, but all warm and tingly inside, that must have been the heated towel that did it Either that or i'm maybe about to try soapys towel warming trick
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 11:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Un-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond repute

hope as she turns to dry herself off, she bumps her arse on it and burns it
im not jealous, u can tell eh

Never thought I'd ever think 'Oh I wish I could burn my bum on a towel rail'
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 11:40 pm
Master of verbal pish©

I'm sitting here with the hugest grin on my face and feeling not only smug, but all warm and tingly inside, that must have been the heated towel that did it Either that or i'm maybe about to try soapys towel warming trick
hey dont moke my trick. thats what keeps the chair warm while i type. uv just gotta get past the smell. mrs soapy hates it, after ive been on the pc she sits down only to push a gust of fresh air oot the seat. her face is just magic to see
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 11:41 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Un-Co
Never thought I'd ever think 'Oh I wish I could burn my bum on a towel rail'
yip me too, both cheeks too
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 11:45 pm
Forum Regular

jwatsonoz will become famous soon enough

Oh My GOD

I am in heaven!! The double glazing is in and joy of joys so are the radiators!!

I am sitting typing this and my hand are clammy!! The rads have been off for an hour and guess what, they're still warm!! I may even have to turn them down from 22 to 20 degs!

The laundry is the only place with no heating and thats the place to go to remember.........brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rr :scared:

BTW this is in no way a brag, its the cumulation of a years hard work and planning and arranging. Roll on the huge new water tank next week and we'll be cookin
oh yes... a typical summer in England!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.