feeling blue

Old Aug 30th 2003, 8:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point
Default feeling blue

just thought i would post a note to say i am feeling blue tonight feel like listening to some leonard cohen to cheer myself up!!
perhaps it is because the intial euphoria of getting everything together and sending it off and having to wait, typical woman very impatient, now although i want to enjoy the whole process i feel things are out of my control and i am relying on a faceless person to decide my future

hey ho, time for the depressing music and wine, im sure this will pass and tommorrow willl be bright

arlene
Old Aug 30th 2003, 8:29 pm
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all

keep smiling arlene.

You're on your way! i can't wait to reach the waiting stage. You've done the work, you've sent off your application all you have to do is wait for the response.

I haven't even got as far as sending my skills assessment off and already i've hit a brick wall. at least it's a faceless person who controls your future. My boss is screwing with mine! :scared:

ive been waiting for him to sign 1 a4 piece of paper for the last month and he's still not showing signs of cracking. without it i can't send off my skills assessment, and without that oz is moving out of my reach.

i'm going to take a big stick in to work on monday and 'persuade him' to sign it. i'd be willing to listen to any other suggestions you might want to put forward.

Keep smilin.
Old Aug 30th 2003, 8:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point

I work nights and work 4 nights a week all in a row sunday to wednesday, now i am in the process of going my boss is splitting and changing my shifts now not funny as nights mess your system up enough, this week changed to mon to thurs next week split shifts no wonder i feel blue

arlene
Old Aug 30th 2003, 8:41 pm
Forum Regular

Bobbi is an unknown quantity at this point

Scutter and Arlene i feel for you both. It's obvious that your bosses' don't want to lose you but they are being very unfair :-)

Scutter has your boss given a reason for his delay in giving the info required? can't you go to his senior at all or does the buck stop with him?

Bobbi
Old Aug 30th 2003, 8:50 pm
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all

arlene.. don't let them get to you...

bobbi... unfortunately the buck stops with him like the problems start with him. His reason?... he's too busy. Even though i've caught him playing games on his laptop while he's too busy to help me out. grrrr....

anyway,... i'm not bitter. I'm just going to ruin his life if he messes with mine. hhhaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha.