Fed Up!!!!!

Old Aug 23rd 2005, 8:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Fed Up!!!!!

I take one step forward and a million back.
Fed up, just absolutely Fed up
Sorry guys I know you probably are too but.......................................
Lace
Old Aug 23rd 2005, 9:13 am
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fed Up!!!!!

Originally Posted by lacey21
Sorry guys I know you probably are too but.......................................
Lace
What's up, hon?
Old Aug 23rd 2005, 9:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Just keep on hitting brick walls all the time,
every time you ask a question any where it seems as though you cannot get a straight answer and it is just P***** me off.
I have a whole family who is relying on me to do the right thing and.................

you know what I mean.

Just feeling that way out today

Thanks for the reply
Lace
Old Aug 23rd 2005, 9:26 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

I think we've all had times like that.

Chin up, you WILL get there in the end
Old Aug 23rd 2005, 9:34 am
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

every time you ask a question any where it seems as though you cannot get a straight answer and it is just P***** me off.
I have a whole family who is relying on me to do the right thing and.................

you know what I mean.

Thanks for the reply
Lace
Yep, I do know. When I feel like that, I just try to forget about it all for the day and do something else I like to take my mind off things. Easy said than done I know, but hope you feel abit better tomorrow.

Nicky
Old Aug 23rd 2005, 9:36 am
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

you know what I mean.

Thanks for the reply
Lace

aaaahhhh, honey. remember what you posted to me the other day. you did give a pre-warning that i might have to support you back, so here it is!!

we all have off days, are we doing the right thing, blah blah blah. but we wont know unless we try it. we only live once, and better to have tried not not tried at all, and all those other cliques. you will feel better tomorrow, trust me, i'm a doctor (i'm not really).

chin up hun.
michelle
xx
Old Aug 23rd 2005, 9:39 am
Forum Regular

Shaz&Dee is a name known to allShaz&Dee is a name known to allShaz&Dee is a name known to allShaz&Dee is a name known to allShaz&Dee is a name known to allShaz&Dee is a name known to allShaz&Dee is a name known to allShaz&Dee is a name known to allShaz&Dee is a name known to allShaz&Dee is a name known to allShaz&Dee is a name known to all

Hi Lacey

I know how you feel...Our life has been on hold now for months & months! We do try and get on with things even took a holiday but it seems to have made us even more unsettled, we haven't had a weekend in the house yet since we came back and we should be saving!!

I feel totally deflated every time I check my emails every morning and there's still no news, it does knock you back.

I am sure there is quite a few who feel the same. My enthusiasm for anything is at it's lowest and I can truly relate to your post on how you feel.

But as Bridie says...chin up it will happen to us soon!! I hope!! Fingers crossed for you!!

God aren't I a day at the beach today lol!!
Old Aug 23rd 2005, 9:52 am
Off to Perth in early Oct

youcanlaugh is a jewel in the roughyoucanlaugh is a jewel in the roughyoucanlaugh is a jewel in the roughyoucanlaugh is a jewel in the roughyoucanlaugh is a jewel in the rough

Lace,

Know how you feel. I applied April 2004 and am still waiting. Complete on the house tomorrow and then myself, wife and 3 kids are technically homeless, so got to share time between relatives now. Paid the 100K bond on 1st July and still no visa. All I can get from CO is "we're still waiting for the internal checks to be completed" and "we advise all applicants not to sell homes or quit jobs before receiving a decision from this office". I've been waiting over 16 *****ing months for a decision. Surely they can't expect us to sit back and do nothing until they decide to pull their fingers out of their ar*e and make a decision. Unbelievable...

Can you tell I'm feeling a little stressed at the moment as I sit crossed legged on a wooden floor in my empty house typing this...
Old Aug 23rd 2005, 10:04 am
sel
~~~

sel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by youcanlaugh
Lace,

Know how you feel. I applied April 2004 and am still waiting. Complete on the house tomorrow and then myself, wife and 3 kids are technically homeless, so got to share time between relatives now. Paid the 100K bond on 1st July and still no visa. All I can get from CO is "we're still waiting for the internal checks to be completed" and "we advise all applicants not to sell homes or quit jobs before receiving a decision from this office". I've been waiting over 16 *****ing months for a decision. Surely they can't expect us to sit back and do nothing until they decide to pull their fingers out of their ar*e and make a decision. Unbelievable...

Can you tell I'm feeling a little stressed at the moment as I sit crossed legged on a wooden floor in my empty house typing this...

That is a bloody long time ... but it shouldn't be much longer for you hopefully.

It is stupid that they think you shouldn't start preparing ... how do they expect you to shut your whole life down here AFTER getting visa especially when I have noticed that alot of people do not get a full 12 months before they have to do the move or validate it is crazy !

I have not started to get fed up yet as compared to you we have not been waiting very long. We have our medicals tomorrow and I was hoping the request would be here by now but no joy. Things seem to have slowed up again but hopefully after a few more "got it's" (yours included) the CO's will be freed up a bit
Old Aug 23rd 2005, 10:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

It's crap,
they say they want us but when it comes down to it they make it so damn difficult.
Thanks for the support,
I hope everything works out for you all
chins up lol
lace x
Old Aug 23rd 2005, 10:09 am
Professional Princess

Lace

Lacey I know how you feel, Ive had a shite couple of weeks.

You think it will never get better, but today I got up and it was better. Cant explain it but it was.

This process moves along at its own pace and I cant tell you how jealous I am of people going for their meds etc. We are so far away from it its not true.

And we have the English test for hubby to worry about and thats if he gets his TRA.

But one thing I have learned and that is when things are pissing you off, you need to take a step back and channel your thoughts into something else.

If you are worried about doing the right thing, then you must at least try it because unless you do, you will never know if it was right for you or not.

Take that leap because you never know, it could take you in a wonderful direction.

I know what will cheer you up, I shall put you in my next story. I dont know what its about yet, but you are in it.

Love Sam

Old Aug 23rd 2005, 10:15 am
Jojo

Shaz&Dee wrote:
    > > I think we've all had times like that.
    > >
    > > Chin up, you WILL get there in the end :)
    > Hi Lacey
    > I know how you feel...Our life has been on hold now for months & months!
    > We do try and get on with things even took a holiday but it seems to
    > have made us even more unsettled, we haven't had a weekend in the house
    > yet since we came back and we should be saving!!
    > I feel totally deflated every time I check my emails every morning and
    > there's still no news, it does knock you back.
    > I am sure there is quite a few who feel the same. My enthusiasm for
    > anything is at it's lowest and I can truly relate to your post on
    > how you feel.
    > But as Bridie says...chin up it will happen to us soon!! I hope!!
    > Fingers crossed for you!!
    > God aren't I a day at the beach today lol!!
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Ya, it is such a long wait... I wish DIMIA had a tracking facility to
check the status. It has been 1 year and six months and still
waiting...real mad cow now... Oh my, i am off for a beer to chill
out...

jojo

Old Aug 23rd 2005, 11:00 am
Forum Regular

Shaz&Dee is a name known to allShaz&Dee is a name known to allShaz&Dee is a name known to allShaz&Dee is a name known to allShaz&Dee is a name known to allShaz&Dee is a name known to allShaz&Dee is a name known to allShaz&Dee is a name known to allShaz&Dee is a name known to allShaz&Dee is a name known to allShaz&Dee is a name known to all

Oh my, i am off for a beer to chill
out...

jojo[/QUOTE]

Think I'll join you....Cheers!
Old Aug 23rd 2005, 11:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

We could all do with many beers lol
lots and lots
feel loads better now guys, I think you need to have a moan sometimes to people who know what you are going through. I speak to my family and they look at me as though I am an alien
lol
lace x
Old Aug 23rd 2005, 9:57 pm
Here at last

Location: Now here in sunny Sandy Beach, near Coffs Harbour, N.S.W.)
TheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really nice

We could all do with many beers lol
lots and lots
feel loads better now guys, I think you need to have a moan sometimes to people who know what you are going through. I speak to my family and they look at me as though I am an alien
lol
lace x
Chin up Lace, I've been there too. It will get better, especially when you "Get It" ohh err misses.
I always remember a saying I was told, "I may be p*ssed off, it's not as good as being p*ssed up but it's better than being p*ssed on" (unless your'e into that sort of thing!! ).
Here's hoping for a better day tomorrow, hold on to that dream.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.