Fed up!

Old Jun 29th 2005, 8:42 pm
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute
Default Fed up!

I`m turning into a female Victor Meldrew in my old - everything is peeing me off just now (am I alone feeling like this??) We`ve only just sent off the TRA to the agent so we are at the very start of it all yet I find myself with no interest in the house whatsoever and as for work lets just say I`m feeling less than motivated (no change there some might say ) Problem is even if we get our visa`s we can`t go until after Aug 07 (due to hubby being in RN)
If I`m like this now what hell state is my house going to be in after 2 years?? I`ve always been very house proud (you know the type - taking your cup off you before you have a chance to put it down or finish your drink) some may even say I`m anally retentive when it comes to keeping the place clean .Now I have an ironing pile that`s almost ceiling height (thats after taking out hubby`s un-ironed clothes and hiding them in the cupboard so it doesn`t look so bad) The place needs painting - do I care ?? No - too busy looking at this bloody site and Real Estate sites dreaming of Oz.
Old Jun 29th 2005, 8:46 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: Fed up!

Originally Posted by gobbyjock
I`m turning into a female Victor Meldrew
I don't believe it ! ! !

Should have watched BBC2 the other day. They now have a series of Grumpy Old Women! We missed it.

R.
Old Jun 29th 2005, 8:52 pm
Just Joined

Jim & Kathryn will become famous soon enoughJim & Kathryn will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Fed up!

I`m turning into a female Victor Meldrew in my old - everything is peeing me off just now (am I alone feeling like this??) We`ve only just sent off the TRA to the agent so we are at the very start of it all yet I find myself with no interest in the house whatsoever and as for work lets just say I`m feeling less than motivated (no change there some might say ) Problem is even if we get our visa`s we can`t go until after Aug 07 (due to hubby being in RN)
If I`m like this now what hell state is my house going to be in after 2 years?? I`ve always been very house proud (you know the type - taking your cup off you before you have a chance to put it down or finish your drink) some may even say I`m anally retentive when it comes to keeping the place clean .Now I have an ironing pile that`s almost ceiling height (thats after taking out hubby`s un-ironed clothes and hiding them in the cupboard so it doesn`t look so bad) The place needs painting - do I care ?? No - too busy looking at this bloody site and Real Estate sites dreaming of Oz.
Hee Hee,

Me too, but i'm chucking clothes out so I don't have to iron them!
Old Jun 29th 2005, 8:57 pm
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Carruss
I don't believe it ! ! !

Should have watched BBC2 the other day. They now have a series of Grumpy Old Women! We missed it.

R.
Oh God !! I just feel like I want batter someone with my handbag!! I know it would make me feel so much better Must be my age - went to a James Blunt concert on Monday night - got to the front right much to the disgust of all the teenyboppers (who kept on shouting "We love you James!!" much to my disgust) I now find myself getting a preverse sort of pleasure from pissing off strangers - so I was over the moon when the man himself gave me his bottle of water cos I looked hot & sweaty - the looks of hatred from the fan club members made my night ( especially as the lead singer from the support band gave a bottle Becks when he went off stage!!) I think the sooner I get to Oz the better -I`m becoming evil!!
Old Jun 29th 2005, 8:59 pm
Im a woomaaan

Originally Posted by Jim & Kathryn
Hee Hee,

Me too, but i'm chucking clothes out so I don't have to iron them!
I like your style !!
Old Jun 29th 2005, 9:10 pm
Just Joined

Jim & Kathryn will become famous soon enoughJim & Kathryn will become famous soon enough

Oh God !! I just feel like I want batter someone with my handbag!! I know it would make me feel so much better Must be my age - went to a James Blunt concert on Monday night - got to the front right much to the disgust of all the teenyboppers (who kept on shouting "We love you James!!" much to my disgust) I now find myself getting a preverse sort of pleasure from pissing off strangers - so I was over the moon when the man himself gave me his bottle of water cos I looked hot & sweaty - the looks of hatred from the fan club members made my night ( especially as the lead singer from the support band gave a bottle Becks when he went off stage!!) I think the sooner I get to Oz the better -I`m becoming evil!!
It was obviously liquid ecstacy not water!!
Old Jun 29th 2005, 9:29 pm
Forum Regular

Theresa, Ian & Tim is on a distinguished road

Well I am really fed up tonight too. We should already be in Perth as our house buyers wanted a 6-8 week turnaround this was the beginning of April, so you start making plans you know like the house sale will be completed by end of May a month in Gloucester with my parents and then fly out mid to end of June. Well the house has still not completed we haven't even exchanged yet and I too can not get the enthusiasm up to touch up the paintwork clean the carpets empty the cupboards under the sink etc etc etc. I think this is the most grumpiest I have ever felt being in limbo like this well that's my husband says.
Regards
Theresa
Old Jun 29th 2005, 9:36 pm
Im a woomaaan

Originally Posted by Theresa, Ian & Tim
Well I am really fed up tonight too. We should already be in Perth as our house buyers wanted a 6-8 week turnaround this was the beginning of April, so you start making plans you know like the house sale will be completed by end of May a month in Gloucester with my parents and then fly out mid to end of June. Well the house has still not completed we haven't even exchanged yet and I too can not get the enthusiasm up to touch up the paintwork clean the carpets empty the cupboards under the sink etc etc etc. I think this is the most grumpiest I have ever felt being in limbo like this well that's my husband says.
Regards
Theresa
Oh bugger!! Lets all be grumpy gits together - will send you some cheer up karma