Fat bottomed girls - apply here

Fat bottomed girls - apply here

Old Nov 6th 2003, 4:11 am
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Fat bottomed girls - apply here

Dumpy? Frumpy? Plumpy?

Fat bottomed girls, there must on empirical evidence be fast-track entry for you to get into NZ. The place is full of girls/ women with not just curvaceous but capacious arses.

Hard to spot a svelte bott, not just here in Dunedin but my detailed research on female rear ends has taken me throughout NZ and I can say with some authority that Special K must be one of those 'missing' UK foods out here.

Anyone who feels a bit embarrassed about your fat arse, don't worry, come to NZ where you'll fit right in.
Old Nov 6th 2003, 4:14 am
WBB

they make the rocking world go round

Old Nov 6th 2003, 4:33 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all
Default Re: Fat bottomed girls - apply here

Originally posted by pleasancefamily
Dumpy? Frumpy? Plumpy?

Fat bottomed girls, there must on empirical evidence be fast-track entry for you to get into NZ. The place is full of girls/ women with not just curvaceous but capacious arses.

Hard to spot a svelte bott, not just here in Dunedin but my detailed research on female rear ends has taken me throughout NZ and I can say with some authority that Special K must be one of those 'missing' UK foods out here.

Anyone who feels a bit embarrassed about your fat arse, don't worry, come to NZ where you'll fit right in.
"Girls we are in the wrong place" .. lets all go to NZ "does my arse look big in this??"

P.S what the "ell are you looking at female arses for ... your wife you should be looking at..

P. s if it's any comfort Aus is full of men with fat guts, bigger t*ts than I have got .. I feel like asking them do you want to borrow my bra (lol)
Old Nov 6th 2003, 4:36 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Dumpy? Frumpy? Plumpy?

That's it ..... I'm emigrating!!! NZ here I come!!
Old Nov 6th 2003, 4:39 am
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Ceri
"Girls we are in the wrong place" .. lets all go to NZ "does my arse look big in this??"

P.S what the "ell are you looking at female arses for ... your wife you should be looking at..

P. s if it's any comfort Aus is full of men with fat guts, bigger t*ts than I have got .. I feel like asking them do you want to borrow my bra (lol)
There are far more fatties here than I realised before (yep, just as many men as women) - somehow it didn't strike me as so, back in March (first trip).

Not quite USA obesity levels but plenty of 'heavy' people. I'm a tall and very slightly overweight (I guess!) 90kg - so I reckon many of the men here are pushing 115kg.
Old Nov 6th 2003, 4:45 am
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of

yep, I knew there was somewhere I wouldn't look odd on the beach!
Old Nov 6th 2003, 5:04 am
Rocket Scientist

MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by janeyray
yep, I knew there was somewhere I wouldn't look odd on the beach!
Beach??? Ohhhhh, I dont think I will go that far :scared: LOL
Old Nov 6th 2003, 5:15 am
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road

The most serious drawback ever of living in OZ is that you must wear clothes that expose flesh. Serious flesh. Think about it girls are you really up to life without sleeves, things that dont hide fat ankles, thin fabrics that show Bumps :scared:

Take that Nigella Lawson Chick, sexy in UKers, positively tragic if she was in OZ gear. She wouldn't be dripping chocolate bloody pudding over her chin if she lived here
Old Nov 6th 2003, 5:37 am
Rocket Scientist

Originally posted by dotty
The most serious drawback ever of living in OZ is that you must wear clothes that expose flesh. Serious flesh. Think about it girls are you really up to life without sleeves, things that dont hide fat ankles, thin fabrics that show Bumps :scared:
LOL the less flesh I bare, the better for all concerned
Old Nov 6th 2003, 5:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Gill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond repute

Mmmmm, thats a strange impression you have of the NZ female. As a "curvy" Brit living in NZ, I think the opposite. There are far more slimmer women here in NZ than in the UK. Certainly haven't found shops for the Larger Lady as we have in the UK, such as Evans or Etam Plus.

Please also note that entry to NZ requires a medical, where applicants with a BMI over 35 can be subject to a glucose tolerance test, could this be a reason to deny entry?

Did anyone have their wieight question on their application/medical?

More views warmly welcomed.

Gill
Old Nov 6th 2003, 7:11 am
farmer nr Queenstown NZ

deedee is on a distinguished road

There are far more fatties here than I realised before (yep, just as many men as women) - somehow it didn't strike me as so, back in March (first trip).

Not quite USA obesity levels but plenty of 'heavy' people. I'm a tall and very slightly overweight (I guess!) 90kg - so I reckon many of the men here are pushing 115kg.

Tall and 90kgs= slightly overweight......get a grip,thats not overweight is it.I'm 100kgs and tall and i ain't got any fat on me....yet
Old Nov 6th 2003, 8:45 am
(Jon) returning to NZ 04

jandjuk is an unknown quantity at this point

interesting... I can't say I recall there being a major difference in bottoms! Perhaps there's something in the water down there Don, which is making you notice these things more!

There's certainly some genetic/cultural variations amongst certain sections of the NZ population, which perhaps you don't get here. (That's a polite way of saying polynesian women are often larger - in fact I think it's considered the attractive 'norm' in parts of polynesia).

And overall, NZers are not as image conscious (though in the big cities they are), so perhaps people hide it less - also as someone else mentioned, there isn't the range of clothing, so perhaps everyone's squeezing into clothes which are too small!

I shall have to conduct thorough research upon my return.

(Incidentally, my partner, who is a slightly larger than average NZ female. She's not fat (digging a hole here), but just a large build, and she says she has trouble finding clothes small enough to fit here in the UK. She has to go to teenager type shops. Can't quite figure out, cos there's plenty of skinny small women around. Perhaps the smaller sizes sell out too quick?)
Old Nov 6th 2003, 9:29 am
Badge

Mr Pleasance - good day to you Sir : and Dundee.

I warmly invite you both to come and play for my expats rugby team. Mr Pleasance - you can play in the forwards, and Dundee - you can play inside centre.

Big bums on sheilas:

When I first met Mrs Badgers I looked at her bum, (when she got up to look out the window I had a quick shifty.) She passed Stage 1 requirements to be Mrs Badgers).

She is blessed with one of those J-Lo Latin American bums that are guaranteed to bring a smile to any male face. None of this can't 'make up my mind all or nothing European style derrieres'.

Badgers

Old Nov 6th 2003, 10:27 am
Be true to your skew

Pookin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default One for the Gals

Originally posted by deedee
Tall and 90kgs= slightly overweight......get a grip,thats not overweight is it.I'm 100kgs and tall and i ain't got any fat on me....yet
Short and 65kgs. Hurrah for curvy gals. Spent the morning on the beach sunning my lilly-white cellulite.

Women look pretty much the same the world over, I reckon.

Whose bum is most celebrated? J-Lo.

She has a big bum. So do I. Most men love it.

They love a bum that they can rest their pint on!
Old Nov 6th 2003, 10:44 am
Badge

Default Re: One for the Gals

its not the size its the proportions

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.