Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Fark, Fark, Faaaarrk, Mrs Skeggs!

Fark, Fark, Faaaarrk, Mrs Skeggs!

Old Dec 16th 2003, 8:35 am
Badge

I also had no idea Mega was a girl...living in Japan!

Badge

Old Dec 16th 2003, 8:50 am
What's he asking?

Fuzzyness is an unknown quantity at this point

it doesnt really matter where she lives. she still is a supporter of a white supremist party with a leader that advocates that non-whites are inferior. what a women.
Old Dec 16th 2003, 8:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by badgersmount
I also had no idea Mega was a girl...living in Japan!

Badge
With bi-lingual fish, dog and turtle apparently I always thought meg's was male until today!

OzTennis
Old Dec 16th 2003, 9:07 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by OzTennis
With bi-lingual fish, dog and turtle apparently I always thought meg's was male until today!

OzTennis
I loved that line as well. Check his threads for his sex as foot in mouth disease is getting prevalent and enjoyable to watch.
Old Dec 16th 2003, 9:08 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Fuzzyness
it doesnt really matter where she lives. she still is a supporter of a white supremist party with a leader that advocates that non-whites are inferior. what a women.
Hereeeeee fishy fishy fishy!
Old Dec 16th 2003, 9:35 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A message in a bottle

(Hirst/Moginie/Garrett)

OzTennis
had to re read that as i thought i was getting an unsolicitered slating!!! by the way, funny as, go meg, as ever!
Old Dec 16th 2003, 9:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A message in a bottle

Originally posted by h garrett
had to re read that as i thought i was getting an unsolicitered slating!!! by the way, funny as, go meg, as ever!
Yep, must be a relative in the 'Oils'. BTW, I've really enjoyed reading your accounts of how life is going in Melbourne. Hang in there during the really hot weather - a cool change will be just around the corner!

OzTennis
Old Dec 16th 2003, 9:45 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

thanks oz T , i was getting a bit worried that we were boring the pants off people!!! I need it to cool down a bit, the mozzies are loving this fresh pommie blood and the 16 bites on my legs itch like hell in this heat!!
Old Dec 16th 2003, 11:05 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Dear Mr FunnyNess,

Your concern for the status of the un-white is much to your credit.

I can not abide cruel jokes and must inform you that you have accidentally become victim of one such.

I too am a victim of cruel jokes; as you can see, my sexuality and nationality, indeed, even my genus has be outrageously impugned.

The world is a funny old place, much bigger and more varied than McBBC.

Kind regards,
M. Prisca.
Old Dec 16th 2003, 11:49 am
Forum Regular

Modigliana is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Megalania
Dear Mr FunnyNess,

I can not abide cruel jokes and must inform you that you have accidentally become victim of one such.

I too am a victim of cruel jokes; as you can see, my sexuality and nationality, indeed, even my genus has be outrageously impugned.

Kind regards,
M. Prisca.
Nothing is as it seems...
Old Dec 16th 2003, 11:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally posted by Modigliana
Nothing is as it seems...
Meg's and Mod's appear to be the bi-lingual fish.

OzTennis
Old Dec 16th 2003, 11:58 am
Forum Regular

scottm is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Megalania
Dear Mr FunnyNess,

Kind regards,
M. Prisca.
Oh so very true, McMeg

Scottm
Old Dec 16th 2003, 12:12 pm
What's he asking?

Fuzzyness is an unknown quantity at this point

Your concern for the status of the un-white is much to your credit
dont patronise me. i would rather have concern for the "un-white" than be a racist little biggot that you appear to be.
Old Dec 16th 2003, 12:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

young_lad is an unknown quantity at this point

Darn it!

Every so often I miss the beginnings of a thread and before I know it, it's up to five pages long.

So, I take a look in at the fifth page and find talk about bi-lingual fish.....

Guess I'm just going to have read the whole thread now - got me hooked (no pun intended)
Old Dec 16th 2003, 1:15 pm
Forum Regular

Modigliana is an unknown quantity at this point

dont patronise me. i would rather have concern for the "un-white" than be a racist little biggot that you appear to be.
You cast your glare too far from your own shores.

Your countrymen seem to want to emigrate to escape the immigrants.

No irony there then?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.