Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Fark, Fark, Faaaarrk, Mrs Skeggs!

Fark, Fark, Faaaarrk, Mrs Skeggs!

Old Dec 11th 2003, 11:18 am
What's he asking?

Fuzzyness is an unknown quantity at this point

slate the BBC as much as you like mate. on the whole the majority of the stuff that is produced by them pisses all over australian crap. remember the sullivans by any chance? if ABC are ****ing stupid enough to buy it it doesnt mean you have to be as ****ing stupid to watch does it.
Old Dec 11th 2003, 11:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Megalania
The Bill most popular? Can not imagine it - gets short shrift from me - but perhaps you are right. Now I have the bit twixt my teeth, that's another one I'll have to speak sternly to the PM about.

The ABC really has gone to the dogs - look at the ABC TV Guide.

Nothing but repeats and programs for McFeeble McPoms.

9:00pm - Linda Green - BBC tripe about some used car sales clerk

9:30pm - Rescue Me - More BBC drivel - perhaps intended to aid digestion of McDonalds

Pauline Hanson - we need you !!!
Meg's

What about the superb BBC documentary programs which the ABC shows (because they can't afford to make them or share the cost in collaboration) - get rid of them too?

Remember mate that we gave the world Prisoner Cell Block H etc so I'm afraid it's a case of 'people who live in glass houses' and anyway, my parents and friends like the Bill, DelBoy, Porridge and other British programs, as indeed the ratings will show you.

OzTennis
Old Dec 11th 2003, 11:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Fuzzyness
slate the BBC as much as you like mate. on the whole the majority of the stuff that is produced by them pisses all over australian crap. remember the sullivans by any chance? if ABC are ------- stupid enough to buy it it doesnt mean you have to be as ------- stupid to watch does it.
Easy fuzzy, I think Meg's has succeeded in winding you up.
'Come in spinner'!

OzTennis
Old Dec 11th 2003, 11:25 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

slate the BBC as much as you like mate. on the whole the majority of the stuff that is produced by them pisses all over australian crap. remember the sullivans by any chance? if ABC are ****ing stupid enough to buy it it doesnt mean you have to be as ****ing stupid to watch does it.
Language, dear boy.

Good point - perhaps that's why I did not watch it - except for the 6:30pm show which was purely research - promise I won't do it again.
Old Dec 11th 2003, 11:27 am
What's he asking?

Language, dear boy.
right, now you have addressed my bad language maybe we'll start addressing your support for pauline hanson. are you a racist, or just stupid?
Old Dec 11th 2003, 11:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Megalania's latest posting didn't get past my firewall - access denied, DDR 54 or something it says - so it must have been good!

OzTennis
Old Dec 11th 2003, 11:30 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Originally posted by OzTennis
Remember mate that we gave the world Prisoner Cell Block H etc so I'm afraid it's a case of 'people who live in glass houses' and anyway, my parents and friends like the Bill, DelBoy, Porridge and other British programs, as indeed the ratings will show you.

OzTennis
Appears that the McDonalds of all nations need their digestive aids, just keep it orf my ABC thank you very much.
Old Dec 11th 2003, 11:33 am
What's he asking?

why is it your channel. you dont even pay for it.
Old Dec 11th 2003, 11:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

My firewall won't let me see Meg's last post and beyond on page 2 so I'll just have to wait for page 3 I think (no pun intended).

OzTennis
Old Dec 11th 2003, 11:41 am
Banned

why is it your channel. you dont even pay for it.
You're not just a fuzz ball afterall, are you!

You are right and wrong - it used to be advertized as "Its Your ABC", now its advertized as "Everybodies ABC". So there we have it. And I do pay - taxes.
Old Dec 11th 2003, 11:45 am
What's he asking?

you're not the only person who pays taxes are you? so in effect you are wrong saying its your ABC. you are correct to say it is yours but is also your neighbours, their neghbours, in fact everyones. so i think you should have said ours, not yours.
Old Dec 11th 2003, 11:50 am
Banned

you're not the only person who pays taxes are you? so in effect you are wrong saying its your ABC. you are correct to say it is yours but is also your neighbours, their neghbours, in fact everyones. so i think you should have said ours, not yours.
They told me it was mine so I let it go. But now they put on McBBC McDrivel it isn't. Did you watch the latest episode of Alley McBile?
Old Dec 11th 2003, 11:53 am
What's he asking?

no i didnt. i'm not a 30 something sexually frustrated women who cant hold down a relatioship longer than a day. sounds right up your street.

i have to say i am impressed with your ability to insert Mc into the titles of TV programes and to change them ever so slightly to make the sound like complete dross.
Old Dec 11th 2003, 12:02 pm
Banned

no i didnt. i'm not a 30 something sexually frustrated women who cant hold down a relatioship longer than a day. sounds right up your street.

i have to say i am impressed with your ability to insert Mc into the titles of TV programes and to change them ever so slightly to make the sound like complete dross.
Try it one day - in the name of science - then take a gander at Gerry Springer - and look into the future.

Bring back Pauline !!!
Old Dec 11th 2003, 1:31 pm
What's he asking?

Did someone say Pauline

Last edited by Fuzzyness; Dec 11th 2003 at 1:49 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.