Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

farewell night out

farewell night out

Old Mar 13th 2004, 7:14 am
Forum Regular

jinxnkay is on a distinguished road
Default farewell night out

just getting ready to go on a weekend away with the girls from work so we can all get drunk and say goodbye before i leave for oz. dread to think what they are gonna do to me, they are a mad bunch:scared: . hubby is already on his weekend away with his friends, he rang me last night very drunk and dressed as a kangaroo.
there will be laughter and tears i'm sure but double vodkas will see me through it and once the leaving do has passed i'm practically in australia
Old Mar 13th 2004, 7:32 am
BE Forum Addict

donna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to behold

bottoms up,or out,whichever you prefer.
enjoy
donna
Old Mar 13th 2004, 10:31 am
Account Closed

ANA123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hope you have a great time, I had a fantastic weekend away with the girls 2 weeks before we came, took hundreds of pics and the only rule was no tears. Make the most of it!
Old Mar 13th 2004, 3:50 pm
Forum Regular

leejo is on a distinguished road
Default Re: farewell night out

I have my works leaving do tonight. Its been one of those days when you ask yourself 'Why are we doing this?' Leaving all the good friends and family. Also the settled life, house, job, etc. Sometimes, easy life!!!

Thats when it hits home "Easy life", this can be translated in the boring life. The need for a challenge, other than the challenge of acquiring a house £100K more than you already have. Increasing you annual earns be £5K every year. Before you know it your retiring and thinking to yourself where has the last 25 years gone. Then you dream of selling up and moving to Spain, at the age of 60.

Sorry may have gone off the original thread. Just needed to get it off my chest.

Well we have 2 week till we go. Got the tickets in the post this morning.

Finally, hitting home after 18 months of planning!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers

Lee
Originally posted by jinxnkay
just getting ready to go on a weekend away with the girls from work so we can all get drunk and say goodbye before i leave for oz. dread to think what they are gonna do to me, they are a mad bunch:scared: . hubby is already on his weekend away with his friends, he rang me last night very drunk and dressed as a kangaroo.
there will be laughter and tears i'm sure but double vodkas will see me through it and once the leaving do has passed i'm practically in australia

Last edited by leejo; Mar 13th 2004 at 3:56 pm.