Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Fantastic Musical Lights show Spectacular

Fantastic Musical Lights show Spectacular

Old Dec 21st 2007, 12:24 pm
Just Joined

mummyof4under7 will become famous soon enoughmummyof4under7 will become famous soon enough
Default Fantastic Musical Lights show Spectacular

Hi everyone just incase any of you are interested, my parents are over on hols from the UK and they have decked out the house with all the latest animated Lighting Musical Displays, it is absolutely mind blowing well worth the drive to have a look, a huge white house covered in white icicles dripping from the gutters, and as you look around there are grazing kangaroos and reindeer in green led grass, ice skaters and santa riding whales in white snow leds, santa riding his harley proudly flying his aussie flag, swinging santas, a huge manmade xmas light tree made by grandad, huge multi sized floating xmas cone trees, elves, and heaps more all set on the beautifull south yunderup canal system, for best viewing drive onto Kiap Road Bridge and behold he musical lights spectacular over the canals, while you tune into the preset radio station in the comfort of your own car, ( but be warned you will not want to leave as new things take your eye by the minute), Before you leave drive round onto Wellya crescent and take in the beautifully decorated front room with huge inflatable snow globe and santa in his sleigh, a huge big, 1,2 m mechanical drummer boys, penquins, light up led presents under the gorgeous pink xmas tree that is wrapped with a string of LED lights, and I could go on and on nd on and on But I won't but I have just been informed that yet more lights have gone up across the pool, and strung up from skyhooks Lol by the sounds of it..................

Kate