Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Fanny crashing (AKA Siren's Hen Night)

Fanny crashing (AKA Siren's Hen Night)

Old Oct 3rd 2004, 3:17 am

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Fanny crashing (AKA Siren's Hen Night)

Well, lets just say that pole dancing is probably the MOST fun I have ever had. LOL
We started the night with champers and nibbles, then moved on to learning the "moves".

We all learned to "shewalk" and crawl like a lioness among other things best left to the imagination...LOL.

I definately must go back and do that again. Excercise has never been so much fun!!

We all proved pretty adept at pole dancing but then, our teacher was fantastic!! She did a lap dance that made ME want to be the recipient!!

Unfortunately my camera has been acting up lately and I've been getting some pretty shocking pictures but I did fool around with one in Photoshop and got a pretty funky image...which could possible double as an avatar????

Here you go ladies and gents... The Perth Pole Dancing Ladies Guild..... (and some thigh for Bix )

Oh! And a very special thank you to the ladies of the guild for making my hen night as wonderful as it could possibly be. (And you Madame Sin for organizing the whole naughty venture!) Love you guys!!
Attached Thumbnails Fanny crashing (AKA Siren's Hen Night)-hennighstamp.jpg   Fanny crashing (AKA Siren's Hen Night)-shemoves.jpg   Fanny crashing (AKA Siren's Hen Night)-hennighstamp2.jpg  

Last edited by Siren; Oct 3rd 2004 at 3:22 am.
Old Oct 3rd 2004, 7:53 am
Go Banana's !!

Default Re: Fanny crashing (AKA Siren's Hen Night)

Looked like fun girlies. Glad you had a good time.

I haven't been able to speak to Jill yet to get the low down but I have just read her little bit on the diary thread !!

Bix and Badge are going to go apopletic when they see the "thigh" picture !! - which one of you is it anyway ??

See you soon.

Warren

Old Oct 3rd 2004, 8:42 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Right!
That does it!!
If and when we get stni for SA im going to break the agreement and move to Perth!!!

My other half is in a dead faint on the sofa................

Its definately a deciding factor for him....we are still going to go for a holiday/looksee next november, but i think the fact that we could move to an area where I may join in with a group of ladies (thats if you'd let me!?) who are having pole dancing lessons sent him scurrying for his passport (via a cold shower!)

I take my hat off to you all!! (or should that be something else??)

sue
Old Oct 3rd 2004, 9:26 am
Go Banana's !!

WE would love to have you join us, as long as you bring the whip in the Avtar!!!!

Look forward to seeing you next November.

As I said on my diary I had such a fantastic night and I'm still a bit dazed from all the excitement, can't wait for next time. I haven't stopped grining all day and even did my stretches around washing line when I got in from Kings Park..........

Jill

PS Your friends do make it for you.

Old Oct 3rd 2004, 10:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough

Have a theme tune for us all now, I'm Spinning Around by Kylie!!! wow what can I say, my face cheeks hurt so much from laughing...more than my legs and arms and thats saying something after all that pole swinging

Sue, please come to perth and join in the fun, you will love it........it wasn't at all tacky like you might think, just good old sexy exercise with fab friends, thanks girls too

Teresa xxxxx
Old Oct 3rd 2004, 10:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough

by way fanny crashing is Britt's (instructor - middle picture) new word as some of the moves can be a bit painful if you don't get them right!!
Old Oct 3rd 2004, 11:37 am
Walla's bird

marie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of light

Looks like you had a fab time - sorry I missed it - daughter poorly, poorly guess what with!!! Bloody sunstroke!! While I was out in afternoon she fell asleep in garden without sunscreen - came back to a lobster. She started to get dizzy around teatime and I was really concerned. Anyway she's better today just a bit 'red faced'

Let me know the next meet

Dawn
Old Oct 3rd 2004, 11:37 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Christina, thankyou thankyou thankyou for photoshopping those pics!

Ahh, it was great fun girls, thanks!
I want to learn the snake now!

Next time we must go to Northbridge though, more choice and more lively on a Saturday, and I'll show you gals the glass shoes!

Jill, hope you got home alright?! Must've been very late!
Old Oct 3rd 2004, 1:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Simone, how was the Perth Show? ........any poles there!!!! lol, Christina and Jill are ok as they have washing line poles......gives new meaning to hanging out the washing now
Old Oct 3rd 2004, 3:17 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Swifts
Simone, how was the Perth Show? ........any poles there!!!! lol, Christina and Jill are ok as they have washing line poles......gives new meaning to hanging out the washing now
lol, yeah, I have one too. Gotta figure out how to get the handle of though

Show was very good, though everyone seems a bit too obsessed with the showbags! Can't remember there being that many before, and in Brisbane 4 years ago!
One good thing: I joined the RSPCA for just $30(!) and even got a puppy 'teddy bear'(much nicer than any of the 'crap' in the showbags )
Also saw my boss's alpacas(against the wall in that hall), but didn't see him.
Better go post this in my show thread!

Oh, and yes, plenty of poles
Old Oct 3rd 2004, 5:33 pm
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

!!!

I think I need a cold shower.......

Old Oct 3rd 2004, 11:37 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Luther King said "I have a dream".

Bix said "I had a dream".
.....and in that dream I was a pole.......a pole that was being fanny crashed.

Then I woke up and imagined all my lionesses shewalking.
It's been a good weekend

Cheeks hurt ? I bet they did.

Now that one in the middle reminded me of Mairi; but how to confirm ?

Well, knowing ladies aren't so cool with the digital imaging thing, I loaded up the images in photoshop and true enough the original code is still there so I have seen you in all your glory !

You have delivered on your promise..........no longer can I say it's thigh in the sky.

PS
Thanks to my Perth pole dancer insider for the PM alerting me of this thread.
Old Oct 4th 2004, 12:44 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix

Now that one in the middle reminded me of Mairi; but how to confirm ?
LOL Bix. I wish the one in the middle was me. I would love to have thighs like that (and hair like that as well) but unfortunately that piccy is of our instructor.

Ah well, hopefully by the end of the 6 week course my thighs will be nicely toned and you can have a picture with me doing that move. At the moment tho' the thought is just :scared: :scared:

Girls had a fantastic time as usual. Cant wait till the next lesson. I've been practicing the "shewalk", the "search me officer" and the "bedhead" but need to get a pole to practice the spins. Chris for some reason is very keen for me to continue learning LOL
Old Oct 4th 2004, 2:07 am
BE Enthusiast

G'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud of

I think I'll move to Sydney! Do you think we'd have someone in Melbourne who could teach pole dancing? Can you girls ask your instructor?

Down boys, down
Old Oct 4th 2004, 2:18 am

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently, Sydney and Melbourne are rife with pole dancing instructors. We had difficulty finding someone in Perth. Luckily, SheMoves opened just 6 weeks ago and Madame Sin had the good fortune of running across an ad in a magazine.

I should think you'd have no trouble finding somewhere to "fannycrash" LOL

Siren

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.