Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Faith school, redlands

Faith school, redlands

Old Mar 20th 2009, 1:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

mo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nice
Default Faith school, redlands

Hi, thinking of placing my two boys in Faith school. One in primary & one in junior. Anyone out there with any info would be very much appreciated!!
Old Mar 20th 2009, 9:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

TillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Faith school, redlands

Which Faith are you after? Would help if you could narrow it down
Old Mar 20th 2009, 9:34 pm
DownUnder

datamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond repute

Faith lutheran or do you mean one of the catholic schools ? This is faith. I'm sure ABC will be along soon if you want faith details

http://internet.faithlutheran.qld.ed...s/default.aspx
Old Mar 20th 2009, 11:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

mo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nice

Sorry, i'm on about Faith Lutheran in Redlands. Primary school in Viccy Point, big school in Thornlands!

Thanks
Old Mar 20th 2009, 11:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

OzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mo33
Hi, thinking of placing my two boys in Faith school. One in primary & one in junior. Anyone out there with any info would be very much appreciated!!
My friend sends her kids to that school and she has had no problems, she's very happy with it. I've never heard anything bad about it. Sorry I can't help you more!
Old Mar 21st 2009, 1:14 am
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by mo33
Sorry, i'm on about Faith Lutheran in Redlands. Primary school in Viccy Point, big school in Thornlands!

Thanks
My daughter did years 4,5 and 6 in the Junior school, and year 7 and currently year 8 in the Senior school.

It seems pretty good.

Definitely not the worst, and probably not the best, but I am happy with it, without paying a fortune.

The kids seem reasonably respectable, and friendly, and educationally, as an example...

The 2008 NAPLAN Results for Australia and each State.

The "average" scores are given for each, and I have added my school in for my own reference.

Year 7

NUMERACY
557.0 Faith Lutheran College
556.2 ACT
552.3 VIC
551.3 NSW
544.9 Australian Average
538.8 Qld
536.2 SA
534.0 WA
533.8 Tas
489.3 NT

READING
558.2 ACT
543.0 Vic
543.0 Faith Lutheran College
542.5 Nsw
536.6 Australian Average
534.2 Tas
533.5 SA
528.1 Qld
527.3 WA
470.9 NT

Old Mar 21st 2009, 5:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Thank you everyone! Hoping to get my two in for term 2.