Reload this Page >

a fair dinkum aussie

a fair dinkum aussie

Old Nov 16th 2006, 6:04 pm
Living the dream downunde

Location: MeadowBank, Sydney, Aussie Land of Sea,Sun and Seashells
rapitts is an unknown quantity at this point
Default a fair dinkum aussie

Well as of yesterday I offically became a fair dinkum aussie and received my citizenship certificate during the ceremony, its been a long time coming and I'm glad to call my self Australian.

Its nice to close a chapter of the whole australia process all starting back in 2002 when I started the skills assessment and then finally submitted the application and wait patiently wondering when that nice yellow envelope was going to arrive in the mail !!!

Good luck to anyone starting the process, its worth it in the end
Old Nov 16th 2006, 6:12 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: a fair dinkum aussie

Originally Posted by rapitts
Well as of yesterday I offically became a fair dinkum aussie and received my citizenship certificate during the ceremony, its been a long time coming and I'm glad to call my self Australian.

Its nice to close a chapter of the whole australia process all starting back in 2002 when I started the skills assessment and then finally submitted the application and wait patiently wondering when that nice yellow envelope was going to arrive in the mail !!!

Good onya mate, congratulations!

Welcome to Australia.
Old Nov 16th 2006, 6:25 pm
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: a fair dinkum aussie

Originally Posted by rapitts

Brilliant!!!!! Now you can apply for a lovely blue passport too!!! Enjoy C x