Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

extremities crossed for tomorrow please

extremities crossed for tomorrow please

Old Aug 27th 2004, 4:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

lindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the rough
Default extremities crossed for tomorrow please

We've got yet another viewing tomorrow 10am. We've knocked 10k off the price so please could we have a group crossing of all extremities at 10 am tomorrow morning (Sat). We would really appreciate it.

Thank you

Lindsey

PS I'll let you know how the vibes work.
Old Aug 27th 2004, 4:57 pm
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: extremities crossed for tomorrow please

Originally Posted by lindseyden
We've got yet another viewing tomorrow 10am. We've knocked 10k off the price so please could we have a group crossing of all extremities at 10 am tomorrow morning (Sat). We would really appreciate it.

Thank you

Lindsey

I'll cross what I can, but it might look a bit funny down at the carboot sale

Good luck tomorrow though

Hels
Old Aug 27th 2004, 7:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

dottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud of

Sending you good vibes for a sale!

Thank you

Lindsey

Old Aug 27th 2004, 7:49 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you

Lindsey

Consider it done-everything crossable crossed!
Good luck!
Donna.
Old Aug 27th 2004, 7:54 pm
In Brisbane at last!!!

shecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the rough

Thank you

Lindsey

Hi Lindsey,

We've got our first viewing tomorrow at 10.00 am!!!
So you cross everything for me and I will for you!!!
Let me know how you got on.

Shelley
Old Aug 27th 2004, 8:14 pm
Go Banana's !!

Thank you

Lindsey

Time for me to return the favour.

Everything's crossed just let me know when I can go the toilet !!

Good luck

Warren
Perth here I come !!

Old Aug 27th 2004, 8:23 pm
Carramar Perth

Springo is on a distinguished road

Everything Crossed for tomorrow

Good Luck

Julia
Old Aug 27th 2004, 10:26 pm
Free at last!

Houdini is on a distinguished road

We'll send you some good vibes if you send us some of yours. We've got a second viewing at 10.30am tomorrow, after 8 weeks on the market and 12 viewings.
Old Aug 27th 2004, 10:37 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: extremities crossed for tomorrow please

Originally Posted by shecha
Hi Lindsey,

We've got our first viewing tomorrow at 10.00 am!!!
So you cross everything for me and I will for you!!!
Let me know how you got on.

Shelley
We have got our second viewing tomorrow at 10 am as well Spooky! (house been on the market 3 days)
Good luck Lindsey and Shelley
Caroline
Old Aug 28th 2004, 12:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

lindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the rough

OK everyone uncross now. It "sort of" worked. Yes they would like it so now they'll go away and put there house on the market....................but I have 3 of these type of buyers already. I now have 4 other houses in the same town I want sold. Where are the people with the cash??????

How did everyone else get on?

Lindsey
Old Aug 28th 2004, 1:00 pm
In Brisbane at last!!!

shecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the rough

Hi Caroline and Lindsey,
Our viewing at 10.0 am today went ok, they said they really liked the house a lot, but not heard anything from the Estate Ageny yet!
It was only the first viewing, so hopefully we'll have a few more as well, and I agree Lindsey, where are all the cash buyers!!!
Good luck to both of you!!!
Shell
Old Aug 28th 2004, 10:49 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shecha
Hi Caroline and Lindsey,
Our viewing at 10.0 am today went ok, they said they really liked the house a lot, but not heard anything from the Estate Ageny yet!
It was only the first viewing, so hopefully we'll have a few more as well, and I agree Lindsey, where are all the cash buyers!!!
Good luck to both of you!!!
Shell
Hi Shell & Lindsey,
Nothing definate (not heard from estate agent) - but - viewer was first time buyer who seemed really interested, wanted furniture and appliances, said that he didn't want to move till after Christmas (I am heading for Melbourne Feb) and said that he wanted sale to go through and I could rent house off him!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just HOPE he doesn't see a better house that has no upward chain. If it comes off it will be amazing - one trip down to the tip!!!!
I'll even leave food in cupboard if he wants it.......
3 more viewings tomorrow morning. Then the wait till Tuesday - damn the Bank Holiday!!
Best of luck to you both, Caroline
Old Aug 29th 2004, 10:02 am
In Brisbane at last!!!

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Hi Shell & Lindsey,
Nothing definate (not heard from estate agent) - but - viewer was first time buyer who seemed really interested, wanted furniture and appliances, said that he didn't want to move till after Christmas (I am heading for Melbourne Feb) and said that he wanted sale to go through and I could rent house off him!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just HOPE he doesn't see a better house that has no upward chain. If it comes off it will be amazing - one trip down to the tip!!!!
I'll even leave food in cupboard if he wants it.......
3 more viewings tomorrow morning. Then the wait till Tuesday - damn the Bank Holiday!!
Best of luck to you both, Caroline
Hi Caroline & Lindsey

That first time buyer who wants the furniture & appliances sounds good!!!
We haven't heard anything back from Estate Agents, so waiting to hear if we get any more viewings!!
Good luck both of you!

Shell
Old Aug 30th 2004, 7:06 am
Forum Regular

kulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud of

Hi Everyone,

Houdini's wife here!
We thought we had a sale from our viewing but 2 hours later we got a call to say our buyer's buyer had pulled out. GUTTED all round. Hadn't quite crack ed open the bubbly so it'll be gathering dust for a while longer.

Good luck to you all,

Lou
Old Aug 30th 2004, 10:37 pm
In Brisbane at last!!!

Originally Posted by kulu
Hi Everyone,

Houdini's wife here!
We thought we had a sale from our viewing but 2 hours later we got a call to say our buyer's buyer had pulled out. GUTTED all round. Hadn't quite crack ed open the bubbly so it'll be gathering dust for a while longer.

Good luck to you all,

Lou

Hi Lou,
Sorry to hear about your buyer pulling out!
I'm not going to open the bubbly until the contracts are signed, coz I know from past experience how fickle buyers can be.
Good luck and hope you get a dedicated buyer soon!!!
hell