Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Extra excuses needed.....

Extra excuses needed.....

Old Nov 26th 2005, 9:38 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Extra excuses needed.....

Originally Posted by Luke I Amyofath
Just tell 'em all that if they want to come over here youll give them the DIMIA form download addy
NO NO NO!!!!

The last thing I'd want is the out-laws moving over here, don't bloody give them any ideas :scared:
Old Nov 26th 2005, 9:39 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Luke I Amyofath
Just tell 'em all that if they want to come over here youll give them the DIMIA form download addy

:scared: Get a grip !!!

They'll be here forever !!! :scared:
Old Nov 26th 2005, 9:39 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
No, by PP

Worse
Old Nov 26th 2005, 9:46 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Week after next we are moving to a lovely one - bedroomed apartment (rental) - partly so that my Mum cannot visit for at least a year.

We are worried that she may find a way to come anyway......

Anybody got any other possible excuses we can use....

tell her that u cant have pets in the rental....lol sorry mum
Old Nov 26th 2005, 9:48 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by biggy
tell her that u cant have pets in the rental....lol sorry mum
Old Nov 26th 2005, 9:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Madhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the rough

I no exactly what you mean, we have only been here since march and outlaws arrived 29 sep and im counting down the days till 28th dec when they bugger off again...only trouble there is we have 8 weeks on our own and then my mother turns up AAGGGHHHHHHHH !!!!!!
Begginning to wonder whether we have done the right thing as i can't remeber what normality is anymore
Also thinking very hard about moving down to smaller property so no one can stay with us, another thought was a house boat and have no fixed abode
Sooooo apart from that if you think of anymore good excuses pweeaassseee let me no it aswell!!!!!
Old Nov 26th 2005, 9:49 am

Originally Posted by Madhouse!
I no exactly what you mean, we have only been here since march and outlaws arrived 29 sep and im counting down the days till 28th dec when they bugger off again...only trouble there is we have 8 weeks on our own and then my mother turns up AAGGGHHHHHHHH !!!!!!
Begginning to wonder whether we have done the right thing as i can't remeber what normality is anymore
Also thinking very hard about moving down to smaller property so no one can stay with us, another thought was a house boat and have no fixed abode
Sooooo apart from that if you think of anymore good excuses pweeaassseee let me no it aswell!!!!!
You poor thing :scared:
Old Nov 26th 2005, 9:51 am
Account Closed

Blimey !! Least we had a few months...
Old Nov 26th 2005, 9:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Madhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by fraser
You poor thing :scared:
Tell me about it.... Remeber Mrs Bucket i mean Boquet!!! Meet my mother in law!!!
Old Nov 26th 2005, 9:57 am

Tell me about it.... Remeber Mrs Bucket i mean Boquet!!! Meet my mother in law!!!
Sounds like mine
Old Nov 26th 2005, 10:00 am
Account Closed

Sounds like mine
You're bloody taking over this thread..!!!

I want decent excuses - you're not pinching them !!

Old Nov 26th 2005, 10:03 am

You're bloody taking over this thread..!!!

I want decent excuses - you're not pinching them !!

I'm doomed they've already booked, and guess whose settee I'll be sleeping on for two weeks
Old Nov 26th 2005, 10:06 am
Account Closed

I'm doomed they've already booked, and guess whose settee I'll be sleeping on for two weeks
You can sleep on the treadmill in the gym...
Old Nov 26th 2005, 10:57 am
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

Bloody hell Caroline, you really are in a no win situation sounds like my mum shes told me when shes visiting and I havent even got there

Do you not want her to visit at all or just not to stay with you?

You could tell her youve moved to Alice Springs and give her a false address
Old Nov 26th 2005, 11:11 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by hilary6
Bloody hell Caroline, you really are in a no win situation sounds like my mum shes told me when shes visiting and I havent even got there

Do you not want her to visit at all or just not to stay with you?

You could tell her youve moved to Alice Springs and give her a false address
You need time to settle, find your feet and gain some sense of normality - you are moving to LIVE here I take it ?

I do want her to visit....but not for a year to give us a chance of some normal life again !

Good idea

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.