exporting dog

Old Mar 6th 2007, 10:03 pm
Just Joined

karm is an unknown quantity at this point
Default exporting dog

hi all

just going thru the process of getting the dog ready for auss hes a 5 year old boxer i have been told quantas is the only airline to take boxers ,somthing to do with there nose.
Im using pet air uk been told it will cost about £2,500 to get him to melbourne then after 30 days i will hav to get an internal return flight from adelaide to pick him up
has anybody got anymore advice on this?
Old Mar 6th 2007, 10:48 pm
Lancs to central coast

simnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud of
Default Re: exporting dog

Hi,
Don't know about the boxer specific part but we got quoted £1500 to take our old black lab to Sydney.
This was with Pets on the Move who are based at Coppull near Chorley Lancs, so only 20 mions up M6 from you, their no is 01257 795606 if you want a quote.
Let us know how you get on.
Hope this helps.
Sim
Old Mar 7th 2007, 12:09 am
Timelord

DrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: exporting dog

Originally Posted by karm
hi all

just going thru the process of getting the dog ready for auss hes a 5 year old boxer i have been told quantas is the only airline to take boxers ,somthing to do with there nose.
Im using pet air uk been told it will cost about £2,500 to get him to melbourne then after 30 days i will hav to get an internal return flight from adelaide to pick him up
has anybody got anymore advice on this?
Book your quarantine space well in advance... Melbourne is very busy I believe... We paid £2,250 for 2 Staffies... Best check about the airline stuff as I believe there have been recent changes in this regards...

HTH
Old Mar 7th 2007, 12:24 am
Forum Regular

bushy has a spectacular aura aboutbushy has a spectacular aura aboutbushy has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs up Re: exporting dog

Hi, Regarding the internal flight,we used Dogtainers to ship our dog from Perth up to Karratha and they were great,no problems at all and quite reasonably priced as well!
Denise.