Exchanged today

Old Dec 5th 2003, 6:32 pm
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Exchanged today

Well after lots of stress and worrying we have finally exchanged contracts on our house and "should" complete on Friday, fingers crossed. The shippers are coming on the 10th and Im getting so nervous now and a little bit tearfull I have to confess, at the thought of leaving this house. We have good friends in our neighbours (not the ones next door who like to park their car in our drive) and we will be sad to leave them ... shame I cant shove them in the container and take them with us aswell .
Old Dec 5th 2003, 7:02 pm
Forum Regular

Barbara 2003 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Exchanged today

Originally posted by sky
Well after lots of stress and worrying we have finally exchanged contracts on our house and "should" complete on Friday, fingers crossed. The shippers are coming on the 10th and Im getting so nervous now and a little bit tearfull I have to confess, at the thought of leaving this house. We have good friends in our neighbours (not the ones next door who like to park their car in our drive) and we will be sad to leave them ... shame I cant shove them in the container and take them with us aswell .

Good luck with the completion, hope it goes through quickly for you.
Old Dec 5th 2003, 7:04 pm
WBB

good luck

Old Dec 5th 2003, 7:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Exchanged today

Originally posted by sky
Congratulations Sky
hope it all goes well on moving day for you, my advise (for what its worth), cry a few tears, get on the plane and never look back!
with best wishes
rach & family
Old Dec 5th 2003, 7:58 pm
Forum Regular

Happy hammer is an unknown quantity at this point

I no how you are feeling :scared: Good luck with it all, now the SKYS YOUR LIMIT HE HE
Old Dec 5th 2003, 8:08 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

I'm glad things are now going well for you. I have to ask Sky, was it you that got a friend to put a car in your drive to stop neighbours parking there?

Sarah
Old Dec 5th 2003, 8:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

sjn2003 is on a distinguished road

Congratulations!! - sounds like the final push is gathering momentum. Hop on and enjoy the ride...next stop Oz
Old Dec 5th 2003, 8:45 pm
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by teach
I'm glad things are now going well for you. I have to ask Sky, was it you that got a friend to put a car in your drive to stop neighbours parking there?

Sarah
Yes was me it worked a treat aswell.
sjn2003 we are NZ bound but will no doubt be visiting Oz "LOTS"
Old Dec 5th 2003, 8:59 pm
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

Wave as you go past on the plane at me down here in Harrow and I will wave back!
Old Dec 5th 2003, 9:01 pm
sky
Banned

Originally posted by Pollster
Wave as you go past on the plane at me down here in Harrow and I will wave back!

Lol OK

Last edited by sky; Dec 5th 2003 at 9:05 pm.
Old Dec 5th 2003, 9:29 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

congrats sky.....hope everything goes smoothly for you.....
Old Dec 6th 2003, 10:47 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Congratulations Sky I am glad it has all worked out for you. The packers are coming to us on Wednesday as well and we complete on Friday so I am also feeling tearful now, saying goodbye is getting close.

Don't forget to turn your fridge/Freezer off on Monday!!