Reload this Page >

Exchanged contracts

Exchanged contracts

Old Jun 28th 2005, 7:08 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Exchanged contracts

Originally Posted by fraser
They're not doing it until tomorrow morning they've put a plastic sheild over it and he's coming home.

Rachel wasn't there i was round my dads with him on the phone to the solicitor I started shouting at my dad saying what've you done you were suposed to be keeping an eye on them ffs, I feel realy bad now.

It didn't even slow him down for 5 minutes he was trying to jump of stuff in the hospital

All the best for today mate - will be thinking of you all xx
Old Jun 28th 2005, 7:40 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rooksie
I know one thing - you jolly well better go buy a laptgop!!!!!!
I know, I just don't know where to begin

He's going in at 10, Rachel says he's running around the ward in his little green thing
Old Jun 28th 2005, 1:13 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by fraser
I know, I just don't know where to begin

He's going in at 10, Rachel says he's running around the ward in his little green thing

well??? hows henry??
Old Jun 28th 2005, 1:17 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

well??? hows henry??
Yeah come one, we're all desperate to hear how he is.
Might start a new thread to get Fraser's attention.
Old Jun 28th 2005, 1:19 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
Yeah come one, we're all desperate to hear how he is.
Might start a new thread to get Fraser's attention.

i suppose if he's going in at 10 and that is hospital, not for op, then he most prob still at hospital or still even waiting for his op!?!?! jeeeeez
Old Jun 28th 2005, 1:23 pm

i suppose if he's going in at 10 and that is hospital, not for op, then he most prob still at hospital or still even waiting for his op!?!?! jeeeeez
I assumed from the way fraser had written his post that he was going into the op at 10. Cos he said that he spoke to Rachel (assumed she was at hospital) and that Henry was running around in his green thing (assumed that was his theatre gown).

I expect Fraser may have gone to be there for when Henry wakes up or could be looking after their younger one. Hopefully they should all be home by about tea time and we can fiind out.

Just goes to show what a family this website is - we all manage to worry about each other's children as well as our own
Old Jun 28th 2005, 1:25 pm

Rooksie

We're both dappy. I've just read Fraser's post again and he says that Henry is running around the WARD

ps have you had any thunderstorms there yet? Just ask because I know it is supposed to be coming up from the south west and it has just started to cloud over here
Old Jun 28th 2005, 1:49 pm
Account Closed

Just goes to show what a family this website is - we all manage to worry about each other's children as well as our own

youre right there mate!!
Old Jun 28th 2005, 1:50 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie

We're both dappy. I've just read Fraser's post again and he says that Henry is running around the WARD

ps have you had any thunderstorms there yet? Just ask because I know it is supposed to be coming up from the south west and it has just started to cloud over here

its blobbing rain at the moment mate - just in time for my walk to school!! how doe the weather know when youve washed your hair the night before!?!?!
Old Jun 28th 2005, 1:54 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

its blobbing rain at the moment mate - just in time for my walk to school!! how doe the weather know when youve washed your hair the night before!?!?!
So is it coming my way? shall i get my washing in before I go to school? cos it is still glorious sunshine here!!!