Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Exchanged contracts

Exchanged contracts

Old Jun 27th 2005, 8:12 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Exchanged contracts

Thanks guys a bit shell shocked haven't really had a chance for the house thing to sink in, I actually hung up on the solicitor and had to phone Rachel to finalise things.
Old Jun 27th 2005, 8:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was Kent, UK...now Pacific Pines Gold Coast and loving it
sonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud of

Fantastic news on the house front, really sorry to hear about Henry.....big bar of choc when he wakes up.....for you & Rachel and if any's left, then for Henry!!!

Do boys ever learn, mine is 10 months old, and has found out that if he sits with his back to the radiator it makes a great noise when he bangs his head backwards... :scared:

Looking fwd to Sunday and a couple of and faces to names.

Judith
Old Jun 27th 2005, 8:45 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sonictigger
Fantastic news on the house front, really sorry to hear about Henry.....big bar of choc when he wakes up.....for you & Rachel and if any's left, then for Henry!!!

Do boys ever learn, mine is 10 months old, and has found out that if he sits with his back to the radiator it makes a great noise when he bangs his head backwards... :scared:

Looking fwd to Sunday and a couple of and faces to names.

Judith
I feel we'll be easier to spot now
Old Jun 27th 2005, 8:53 pm
sunny coast

jonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond repute

hope the little fella is ok matey and congrat's with the house
Old Jun 27th 2005, 8:55 pm

Originally Posted by jonni boy
hope the little fella is ok matey and congrat's with the house
Cheers Jonni
Old Jun 27th 2005, 9:25 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Wee lads do bounce well i know i did as a nipper, ends when you are all grown up as me and the prof princess have found out this last week

Aug 8 don't panic
Old Jun 27th 2005, 9:36 pm
Banned

pompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by fraser
But now I've found a deal with trail finders flights to Kuala lumpar, flights to penang 7 nights sea view room in the holiday inn, flights KL, flights Melbourne,
£1572 for all of us

Not bad
We thought about a few nights stopover but what puts me off is all the extra luggage we will have.
There are five of us so the luggage situation will be a bloody nightmare.

We found flights around late september for £285 with singapore airlines.
Old Jun 27th 2005, 9:39 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by pompeywill
We thought about a few nights stopover but what puts me off is all the extra luggage we will have.

Thats bloody good bite their hand off !
Old Jun 27th 2005, 9:45 pm

Our's are only young and a nightmare with jetlag, we'll have just the 60 kilos between us as Bobby wont have a seat
Old Jun 27th 2005, 9:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

JohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond repute

The solicitor phoned me at 11 just as we were setting the date August 8th Henry jumped of the chair and split his eye just below the eyebrow, he's now waiting in the hospital with Rachel who's just taken over from me.

He needs to go in to theatre to have it stitched under a general
Just read your thread - fantastic news on the exchange of contracts - I'm really pleased for you (yet painfully jealous!) - sorry to hear the news about Henry....Look forward to meeting you on Sunday.

Netta
Old Jun 27th 2005, 9:55 pm
Banned

pompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the rough

Our's are only young and a nightmare with jetlag, we'll have just the 60 kilos between us as Bobby wont have a seat
Well at least you should get the bulk head seats if the children are that young, all that extra leg-room and no nobhead leaning back in his or her seat when you have your lunch!
Old Jun 27th 2005, 10:06 pm

Well at least you should get the bulk head seats if the children are that young, all that extra leg-room and no nobhead leaning back in his or her seat when you have your lunch!
No we don't want the bulkhead we had it last time with the bassinet and had a spare seat no good as you can't lift the arms up

We've gambled on the plane not being full as we've never been on a full one to the far east
Old Jun 27th 2005, 10:34 pm
Don't let me get me....

Pinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond repute

Yeeehaaa Fraser...congrats, knew the house would work out for you!! Positive vibes man....

Sorry to hear Henry's had a bump...he'll be ok though, kids are so resilient (and I should know, my kids are all regular visitors to flamin' casualty... ) I'm just surprised he hasn't come a cropper on his bike yet!!!

August 8th - crikey that's not long now then Fraser :scared: Hope everything goes to plan for you all now

Caroline
Old Jun 28th 2005, 4:54 am

Originally Posted by Pinkie Pie
Yeeehaaa Fraser...congrats, knew the house would work out for you!! Positive vibes man....

Sorry to hear Henry's had a bump...he'll be ok though, kids are so resilient (and I should know, my kids are all regular visitors to flamin' casualty... ) I'm just surprised he hasn't come a cropper on his bike yet!!!

August 8th - crikey that's not long now then Fraser :scared: Hope everything goes to plan for you all now

Caroline
Thanks Caroline
Old Jun 28th 2005, 7:02 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

I know one thing - you jolly well better go buy a laptgop!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.