excess baggage

Old Feb 11th 2005, 10:48 pm
F.U.B.A.R

Homer will become famous soon enoughHomer will become famous soon enough
Default excess baggage

Hi all has anyone used excess baggage for there shipping and if yes are they any good thanks foe any replies
Old Feb 11th 2005, 10:57 pm
chilled member

sloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: excess baggage

Originally Posted by Homer
Hi all has anyone used excess baggage for there shipping and if yes are they any good thanks foe any replies
We sent two bags with them,

When we arrived at Heathrow, we were slightly over (by about 30K) it cost about 300 gbp, and took about 2 weeks to get here.

no problems with them at all,
Old Feb 12th 2005, 2:21 am
BE Forum Addict

JohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of light

My good arrive in Brisbane 2 day - British End was very good service and quite cheap - have to wait another 14 days for delivery this end so will u let know if it all arrived safely
Old Feb 12th 2005, 8:17 am
joveazey

Hi Homer,

I've just booked them to ship our stuff. They are coming on 24th Feb. They were the best quote, we're not taking furniture but most other stuff and it is £630 for 120 cubic metres.

Jo

Old Feb 12th 2005, 9:16 am
F.U.B.A.R

Thanks for the reply's all that help's me alot i will book with them now
Old Feb 12th 2005, 9:55 am
I need a beer.....

snappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the reply's all that help's me alot i will book with them now

Can I ask where you are heading???? We're going to use Excess Baggage when the time comes as the price was right (£450 for 10 boxes) but as it turns out the company that Mr Mover, who also posts on here, deals with the containers the other side in Adelaide - which is where we're heading. So it's nice to know that our things will be looked after once hey arrive by MM

Sasha
Old Feb 12th 2005, 3:48 pm
F.U.B.A.R

Originally Posted by snappy
Can I ask where you are heading???? We're going to use Excess Baggage when the time comes as the price was right (£450 for 10 boxes) but as it turns out the company that Mr Mover, who also posts on here, deals with the containers the other side in Adelaide - which is where we're heading. So it's nice to know that our things will be looked after once hey arrive by MM

Sasha
Hi snappy we are of to perth in 9 weeks we are a bit scared lol but hope all will be ok when do you go if we get our stuff before you go i will let you know how it goes with excess baggage
Old Feb 26th 2005, 6:43 am
BE Forum Addict

JohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by JohnoBronco
My good arrive in Brisbane 2 day - British End was very good service and quite cheap - have to wait another 14 days for delivery this end so will u let know if it all arrived safely
Just to update this - the Australian end was dealt with by grace removals - excellant service everything arrived safely bar one pewter jug being slighty dented - i ticked off the boxes as they unloaded - very impressed allround - happy to recommend
Old Feb 26th 2005, 8:56 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JohnoBronco
Just to update this - the Australian end was dealt with by grace removals - excellant service everything arrived safely bar one pewter jug being slighty dented - i ticked off the boxes as they unloaded - very impressed allround - happy to recommend
Thank you for the rating. www.grace.com.au .................. MM
Old Feb 26th 2005, 9:45 pm
Forum Regular

chew is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes,we used them,no problems at all
Old Feb 27th 2005, 7:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mr mover
Thank you for the rating. www.grace.com.au .................. MM
I was really happy as i was expecting something to go wrong as they(Excess/Grace) seemed too good to be true

fair play to both companies!!!!!!