Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Excellent Notts meet today - change of user name

Excellent Notts meet today - change of user name

Old Apr 10th 2005, 6:27 pm
C

NEILL & SHARON MILLS is on a distinguished road
Default Excellent Notts meet today - change of user name

Hi everyone who did Notts meet today, Sharon & Neill Mills now hopefully changed username after today as Chips n ale, but can't manage to find a picture small enough to go with it, can anyone help out there. Anyway getting back to thread, must say a big thankyou to people with the great information and friendliness from everyone. First time we have ever been to anything like this, and must say at first a bit scary, but after a while felt very relaxed and comfortable and thats a big thankyou to everyone. Hope to see you all soon and look forward to the next one.
Old Apr 10th 2005, 6:35 pm
Forum Regular

Francinecrump is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Excellent Notts meet today - change of user name

Hi Chips n Ale, like it! Nice to meet you today at the meet, we had a great time and it was really good to put a face to names you've seen around over last few months. Thanks to Haggis again for organising it, and looking forward to Derby Do. By the way, how do you change your user name, been to edit profile but only seem to be able to change password or edit email address - help, I have to get rid of this name, its starting to haunt me!

Mind you, don't know what is worse, this or the new one hubby has dreamt up!

Ta Francine and Dale
Old Apr 10th 2005, 6:45 pm
C

NEILL & SHARON MILLS is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Francinecrump
Hi Chips n Ale, like it! Nice to meet you today at the meet, we had a great time and it was really good to put a face to names you've seen around over last few months. Thanks to Haggis again for organising it, and looking forward to Derby Do. By the way, how do you change your user name, been to edit profile but only seem to be able to change password or edit email address - help, I have to get rid of this name, its starting to haunt me!

Ta Francine and Dale
Hi Francinecrump, made a cock up, cant change the user name, just found out you have to go to the administrator to ask for permission not sure who he/she is, so looks like we're stuck with this boring name, blame the hubby for that one. So sorry it looks like your stuck with it, cant imagine what name your hubby would have chosen if anything like mine could well imagine not to be shown on threads. Yes thankyou Haggis, excellent time.
Old Apr 10th 2005, 6:50 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: Excellent Notts meet today - change of user name

Originally Posted by NEILL & SHARON MILLS
Hi Francinecrump, made a cock up, cant change the user name, just found out you have to go to the administrator to ask for permission not sure who he/she is, so looks like we're stuck with this boring name, blame the hubby for that one. So sorry it looks like your stuck with it, cant imagine what name your hubby would have chosen if anything like mine could well imagine not to be shown on threads. Yes thankyou Haggis, excellent time.
Can you not just re-register with a new name. Some people on here are couples and they have their own accounts. Just do this as at the moment as you only have 15 posts so before you clock up too many.

It is not breaking any rules and you are not really doing anything wrong are you?

Any moderators reading this go easy on me please ! ! !

R.
Old Apr 10th 2005, 7:03 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NEILL & SHARON MILLS
cant change the user name, just found out you have to go to the administrator to ask for permission not sure who he/she is,
Put a post on the Site Feedback forum or send a PM to 'Paul' or 'Sue' and they will sort you out
Old Apr 10th 2005, 7:29 pm
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

Ta Francine and Dale
Hi Francine, Dale, and Chips n Ale!!!
Really good to meet you today. We had a great time but sorry we had to shoot off early (older kids were getting bored and Chris had eaten far too much and needed a lie down!!) We're definately up for another meet, evening would be better so we can leave the little darlings at home!

Great to meet Fozzie (at last!) and her family, and all the others as well.
Hopefully see you all soon!
Hello to Joe and Lucy from Emily (she really enjoyed herself!)

Sally
Old Apr 10th 2005, 7:30 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Carruss
Can you not just re-register with a new name. Some people on here are couples and they have their own accounts. Just do this as at the moment as you only have 15 posts so before you clock up too many.

It is not breaking any rules and you are not really doing anything wrong are you?

Any moderators reading this go easy on me please ! ! !

R.
Yes we thought this was a good idea, but can't even find the place to register, its as if it knows you're already registered and doesn't allow you to do it more than once.
Old Apr 10th 2005, 7:37 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Salsa, good to meet you too, nice to swap stories, glean knowledge, and generally talk to like minded people. Thought your boys did well to last as long as they did, not much to do for them at that age. Derby meet should be good, have to look into hotel or something so can have a good session!
Will have to get some luminous t-shirts printed with Possum Possy On Tour on or something!!!! :scared: :scared:
Old Apr 10th 2005, 7:42 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Yes we thought this was a good idea, but can't even find the place to register, its as if it knows you're already registered and doesn't allow you to do it more than once.
Your computer will have a 'cookie' that remembers your login details and that will be stopping you re-registering.

Like I said to someone else, if you post on the Site Feedback forum, one of the admins will change your login name.
Old Apr 10th 2005, 8:22 pm
Living our dream!!

fozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nice

Originally Posted by SalSa
Hi Francine, Dale, and Chips n Ale!!!
Really good to meet you today. We had a great time but sorry we had to shoot off early (older kids were getting bored and Chris had eaten far too much and needed a lie down!!) We're definately up for another meet, evening would be better so we can leave the little darlings at home!

Great to meet Fozzie (at last!) and her family, and all the others as well.
Hopefully see you all soon!
Hello to Joe and Lucy from Emily (she really enjoyed herself!)

Sally
Hi Great to meet you too and everyone else we spoke too. An evening meet would be great we could get rid of the kids for the night I'm sure.

Michelle
Old Apr 10th 2005, 8:27 pm
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by fozzie
Hi Great to meet you too and everyone else we spoke too. An evening meet would be great we could get rid of the kids for the night I'm sure.

Michelle

I think going to Derby was mentioned, if so, we'll share a cab and get bladdered!!! (Hopefully the wine will be cheaper than £4 a glass!!!)
Old Apr 10th 2005, 8:34 pm
Living our dream!!

fozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nice

Originally Posted by SalSa
I think going to Derby was mentioned, if so, we'll share a cab and get bladdered!!! (Hopefully the wine will be cheaper than £4 a glass!!!)
Sounds good too me Hope it is cheaper i could have bought a nice bottle for what that cost.

Michelle
Old Apr 10th 2005, 10:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

MrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the rough

Ta Francine and Dale
After that youve got to tell us what the hubby dreamt up! it was good to meeti you all today.
Old Apr 10th 2005, 10:01 pm
GC family day carer

68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone, I agree, it was great to be able to put faces to names and have general chit chat, we're up for another one whenever. Will leave Libby behind next time though, she fell asleep in the car on the way home and we've only just managed to get her in to bed.
Marie
Old Apr 10th 2005, 10:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

MrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the rough

Yes I think the plan is for the next meet on a Saturday night around Derby so we can have a night on the town and then maybe roll it into a Sunday meet for dinner.

So......as official spokesman for the Haggis :-) (as she watches over me carefully as I type)...when would be good for everyone? will probably get her to post a new thread on the subject and get it organised whilst its still fresh.

Anyway like i said it was really good to finally get some faces to everyones online persona and look forward to seeing you all again soon.

HaggisUK says it was nice to meet everyone (unfortunately her machine is ...erm...temporarily out of action as i have been...erm....'fixing' it).

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.