exams

Old Sep 5th 2007, 7:19 pm
Forum Regular

susanf is an unknown quantity at this point
Default exams

my daughter will have done her GSCE's next year and thats when she will join us in Oz ( we are heading over in March 08). What I wanted to know is - do they have A levels in Oz and in what year do they start working on them. is it year 11 or 12 ?
Old Sep 5th 2007, 10:16 pm
Forum Regular

sloane46 is a jewel in the roughsloane46 is a jewel in the roughsloane46 is a jewel in the roughsloane46 is a jewel in the roughsloane46 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: exams

We are heading to melbourne in Australia where there A-level equivalent is called a VCE, if this is where you are heading then this may be of help from official website (http://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au/vce/index.html) :-

My son/daughter is transferring into the VCE from interstate/overseas. Can he/she still earn the VCE?
Students need to complete 16 units to be awarded the VCE. A student who is transferring into year 11 or 12 may need to apply for their interstate or overseas studies to be credited towards the VCE to help them reach 16 units.

Schools apply for credit for the VCE - students should ask their VCE coordinator to put in an application for them.