Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Evidnece of the last Scottish lassies Day Oot!!

Evidnece of the last Scottish lassies Day Oot!!

Old Jul 30th 2006, 1:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to all
Default Evidnece of the last Scottish lassies Day Oot!!

Girls, Look what I have just come across when clearing out. Thought the camera didn't work, well it did.

ENJOY!!!!

Sandra
x

PS sorry hadn't put all pics on it.
Attached Thumbnails Evidnece of the last Scottish lassies Day Oot!!-meet-dundee-002.jpg   Evidnece of the last Scottish lassies Day Oot!!-meet-dundee-004.jpg   Evidnece of the last Scottish lassies Day Oot!!-meet-dundee-007.jpg   Evidnece of the last Scottish lassies Day Oot!!-meet-dundee-013.jpg  

Last edited by Sandra and Jim; Jul 30th 2006 at 2:02 pm.
Old Jul 30th 2006, 5:56 pm
shoot from the hip,baby

onepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Evidnece of the last Scottish lassies Day Oot!!

Originally Posted by Sandra and Jim
Girls, Look what I have just come across when clearing out. Thought the camera didn't work, well it did.

ENJOY!!!!

Sandra
x

PS sorry hadn't put all pics on it.
Sandra,

please name and shame those individuals so I can put faces to names.

*pearly* x
Old Jul 30th 2006, 6:10 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by onepearlyb
Sandra,

please name and shame those individuals so I can put faces to names.

*pearly* x
ditto who`s who????
Old Jul 30th 2006, 6:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to all

Not a chance, they can name and shame themselves!
Old Jul 30th 2006, 7:00 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

OMG Sandra, what a mob

Thanks for posting those, it was a great afternoon. OH still can't believe we were sitting drinking champers in your car waiting for the pub to open

I'm the one with the glasses on.

Gill
Old Jul 30th 2006, 7:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

I couldn't believe when I tried the camera, glad I found them. I remember the champers well as I was drinking coke, diet at that, according to this pic not enough of the diet, thought I looked alright - aye right!!!!!!! Passersby must have thought we were a bunch of jakie's!! How right they would have been!

Sandra
x

I suppose I must say who I am, the one in jeans and black top sitting next to Ginny who is in strappy top!!

Originally Posted by herrchook
OMG Sandra, what a mob

Thanks for posting those, it was a great afternoon. OH still can't believe we were sitting drinking champers in your car waiting for the pub to open

I'm the one with the glasses on.

Gill
Old Jul 31st 2006, 8:26 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

OMG!!!!! Hey Sandra they brought a tear to my eye. I posted some on the Photo Gallery and meant to post the rest but like you just never quite got there.

They're fab.

Cheers

Ginny, I'm in the strappy top with the straight hair. Gill (Herrchock has the glasses, Karen (Karen&Ian) who went to Perth recently is in the stripey top. Stella (StellaStar) is with Margaret (Margaret2). Will need to check the photos again. Alison (Pata) is on one of them and so too is Karen and Jane from my hometown.

Hope all's well guys.
Old Jul 31st 2006, 8:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Irish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sandra and Jim
Not a chance, they can name and shame themselves!
please name them we want to know who's who!!
Old Jul 31st 2006, 8:49 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Irish Aussie Teen
please name them we want to know who's who!!

Hi,

1st Photo clockwise starts with Gill (Herrchook - with glasses) Ginny (Stitch) Alison (Pata) and Karen (Karen&Ian). On the next photo there's Sandra (Sandra&Jim) Ginny (Stitch) Alison (Pata) Aussiebound (Jane) Karen (can't remember who she posts under, Margaret (Margaret2) and Stella (StellaStar). The other photos have the same peeps in them.

Cheers

Ginny
Old Jul 31st 2006, 8:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Irish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stitch
Hi,

1st Photo clockwise starts with Gill (Herrchook - with glasses) Ginny (Stitch) Alison (Pata) and Karen (Karen&Ian). On the next photo there's Sandra (Sandra&Jim) Ginny (Stitch) Alison (Pata) Aussiebound (Jane) Karen (can't remember who she posts under, Margaret (Margaret2) and Stella (StellaStar). The other photos have the same peeps in them.

Cheers

Ginny
Thanx
Old Jul 31st 2006, 8:55 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Originally Posted by Irish Aussie Teen
Thanx

I'm sober so I can remember

Cheers

Ginny
Old Jul 31st 2006, 9:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Stitch
I'm sober so I can remember

Cheers

Ginny
K sent x