Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Everything About Property in Australia

Everything About Property in Australia

Old Apr 26th 2003, 7:22 am
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough
Default Everything About Property in Australia

I have mentioned before about a programme that is on 'Discovery Home and Leisure' called 'Hot Property' (Not to be confused with the UK copy with the same name on UK Style). They follow different families over the weeks who are buying, selling, renting etc. You get to see how the auctions work and tips on what to look out for. They explain building regulations and the pro's and cons of self-builds. I think it's a very good show as it's really down to earth, not like the programmes we get here, full of 'relocators', 'garden experts' and 'feng shui guru's' (IT DOESN'T MATTER WHERE I PUT MY BLOODY GOLDFISH, HE FORGETS WHERE HE IS EVERY FIVE SECONDS ANYWAY!!)

Anyway, the programme has a website where you can download loads of factsheets, videos of the shows and load of tips about buying, selling, renting, building and auctions You can search for properties, businesses for sale etc.

http://www.domain.com.au/

A very good way to get clued up before we get there.

Steve.
Old Apr 26th 2003, 9:01 am
BE Forum Addict

r.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant future

i had trouble with the video downloads..

but a good link off is it's main site which covers pretty much everything...

http://www.f2.com.au/

cheers

richard
Old Apr 26th 2003, 10:54 am
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Steve have kept it for future reference.

footie chick
Old Apr 26th 2003, 4:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

karenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to all
Default Re: Everything About Property in Australia

we woke up at 6am on bank holiday monday and watched the whole series of the programme till 10.30 - sad or what?!!
forgot about the website, looks promising, thanks
karen