To Everyone

Old Feb 16th 2005, 6:40 am
Melbourne Rock City

rubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of light
Default To Everyone

8.32 am

VISA GRANTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant believe this.....its all over......all the stress, struggle - everything....you know the feeling....I know it wont help but hang in there guys....its so worth it.....you will get there, just hang in there.....what a feeling....thanks to everyone especially michelle and caroline for their support....you guys ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by rubbeldiekatz; Feb 16th 2005 at 7:52 am.
Old Feb 16th 2005, 6:54 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all
Default Re: To Everyone

Originally Posted by rubbeldiekatz
8.32 am

I cant believe this.....its all over......all the stress, struggle - everything....you know the feeling....I know it wont help but hang in there guys....its so worth it.....you will get there, just hang in there.....what a feeling....thanks to everyone especially michelle....you guys ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great news.
congrats.
Old Feb 16th 2005, 6:56 am
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

8.32 am

I cant believe this.....its all over......all the stress, struggle - everything....you know the feeling....I know it wont help but hang in there guys....its so worth it.....you will get there, just hang in there.....what a feeling....thanks to everyone especially michelle....you guys ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brilliant news!!!!

Another happy cloud 9 dweller!!!!

D D
Old Feb 16th 2005, 6:59 am
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

8.32 am

Excellent news, many congratulations. Good luck with the rest of your journey.
Sarah
Old Feb 16th 2005, 7:00 am
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations! Am really pleased for you. Is the best feeling when you finally get it. Good luck with the next stage.
Tracey.
Old Feb 16th 2005, 7:05 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

8.32 am

Really really pleased for you!!! CONGRATULATIONS
Old Feb 16th 2005, 7:28 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

magic
Old Feb 16th 2005, 7:50 am
Melbourne Rock City

rubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of light

thanks guys.....for the rest who is waiting - you´ll get there.....be patient!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wowowowowowowowowowowowowowowo
Old Feb 16th 2005, 7:51 am
BE Enthusiast

chr1sarter has a spectacular aura aboutchr1sarter has a spectacular aura aboutchr1sarter has a spectacular aura about

8.32 am

Great news for you all. Now the really stressful part starts.
Old Feb 16th 2005, 8:05 am
Melbourne Rock City

Originally Posted by chr1sarter
Great news for you all. Now the really stressful part starts.
ha ha nah mate, nothing can stress me out anymore
Old Feb 16th 2005, 8:32 am
J+J
Small Member

J+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant future

8.32 am

I cant believe this.....its all over......all the stress, struggle - everything....you know the feeling....I know it wont help but hang in there guys....its so worth it.....you will get there, just hang in there.....what a feeling....thanks to everyone especially michelle and caroline for their support....you guys ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulation! all the very best for your new adventures down under
Jo
Old Feb 16th 2005, 8:57 am
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute

Well done - how about sharing your time line though ?
Old Feb 16th 2005, 9:13 am
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

congratulations, its definately worth the wait, there is nothing like the feeling of actually getting your visa is there
Have fun celebrating tonight

tracey.
Old Feb 16th 2005, 9:37 am
Melbourne Rock City

Originally Posted by wargod
Well done - how about sharing your time line though ?

will do so later on, at work at present....
Old Feb 16th 2005, 10:11 am
Paul, Louise, Laura & Amy

gajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant future

8.32 am

Well done! We wish you all the luck with the move over there.

Take care

Paul

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.