Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

everyone`s got a reason for going to Oz....

everyone`s got a reason for going to Oz....

Old Mar 8th 2007, 11:09 am
BE Enthusiast

pomgrrl is a jewel in the roughpomgrrl is a jewel in the roughpomgrrl is a jewel in the roughpomgrrl is a jewel in the roughpomgrrl is a jewel in the rough
Default everyone`s got a reason for going to Oz....

..... Whats yours?
Old Mar 8th 2007, 11:17 am
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: everyone`s got a reason for going to Oz....

The adventure, less crowded, cos we can!!!!!!!

Lou
xx
Old Mar 8th 2007, 11:21 am
Forum Regular

Wilso16 is just really niceWilso16 is just really niceWilso16 is just really niceWilso16 is just really niceWilso16 is just really niceWilso16 is just really niceWilso16 is just really niceWilso16 is just really nice

Originally Posted by pomgrrl
..... Whats yours?
my boyfriend is Australian - wants to go home. Personally probably wouldn't of even considered going if I wasn't with him but hey it's an adventure!
Old Mar 8th 2007, 11:25 am
redlion

redlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pomgrrl
..... Whats yours?

Cos its sunny and the pavements are made of gold and the rivers flow with milk and honey, the houses are cheaper than here, the food is cheaper than here, the telly is better than here. You get more money when you work, did i miss owt??????

Ok ill sit back and wait now

Nev
Old Mar 8th 2007, 11:27 am
Forum Regular

Cardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to all

because I love the place, I truley do, much of my family are there and because at 32 Im in dire need of a new challege........also on a more shallow note the golf clubs arround Brisbane are world class, i love the feeling of warm air on my skin and walking arround barefoot, I wont to show my fiance a different life and also I just cant get enuff beetroot on my burger (NOT!)
Old Mar 8th 2007, 11:29 am
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

I'll get another glass

Originally Posted by redlion
Cos its sunny and the pavements are made of gold and the rivers flow with milk and honey, the houses are cheaper than here, the food is cheaper than here, the telly is better than here. You get more money when you work, did i miss owt??????

Nev
Old Mar 8th 2007, 11:29 am
Forum Regular

Cardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to all

Originally Posted by redlion

Nev
LoL u are soooooo on the money bruv
Old Mar 8th 2007, 11:34 am
redlion

redlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cardos
LoL u are soooooo on the money bruv

Just injecting a little humour into the day

Nev
Old Mar 8th 2007, 11:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

Hopefully to develop my horse business, too many restrictions and snobbishness over here!!!

Oh yes, sunshine, wine, adventure....etc
Old Mar 8th 2007, 11:43 am
Forum Regular

nev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to all

Coz.....I want my kids to stay kids for a little bit longer - My Brother in law lives there - after going to the Gabba and the Suncorp - live sport has never been the same since!

Kids have much more of a chance there - son wants to be a sports physio - daughter wants to be in the fresh air more and do more outdoor stuff!!! Loads of Pro's and not too many Con's.

Coz..... I don't want my hubby to go off to some war torn country and get involved in the politics of it all - coz, after 21 years in the UK Armed Forces, he's had enough - coz......Australia has as much to offer as you want to make it!!

Angie
Old Mar 8th 2007, 11:49 am
I am the walrus.. face it

carlosthegerbil has much to be proud ofcarlosthegerbil has much to be proud ofcarlosthegerbil has much to be proud ofcarlosthegerbil has much to be proud ofcarlosthegerbil has much to be proud ofcarlosthegerbil has much to be proud ofcarlosthegerbil has much to be proud ofcarlosthegerbil has much to be proud ofcarlosthegerbil has much to be proud ofcarlosthegerbil has much to be proud ofcarlosthegerbil has much to be proud of

Because it has one third the population, and 120 times the land mass..

I am fed up of feeling like I am always on someones knee.. living in Flat-land, and it's only gonna get worse. All the big buildings near us are being turned into flats, and all planning persmissions for flats are being granted because the council will get more tax from big blocks of flats on small plots of land.

I also wouldn't mind living in a country that has a justice system that works?

2 years for a drunk who threw a great grandad to the pavement, breaking his ribs and killing him, for just getting asked to stop urinating up against a shop window. I love this country.
Old Mar 8th 2007, 12:43 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

..... Whats yours?

.....insanity?
Old Mar 8th 2007, 12:53 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
..... Whats yours?

.....insanity?
You're always so up-beat these days Polly.
Old Mar 8th 2007, 12:59 pm
In Aus and loving it!

VikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of light

SUNSHINE! SUNSHINE! SUNSHINE!
Old Mar 8th 2007, 1:01 pm
Just enjoying being here

rebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud of

just something new - hit 40 got my 4x2 in the UK, seen lots of Europe and the UK and can't imagine doing same old same old for the next 20 - 40 years.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.