everton

Old Aug 24th 2005, 9:27 pm
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute
Default everton

GAME ON !!!!!!!!!!!

everton deserve something

jan & gaz xxx

come on the blues
Old Aug 24th 2005, 9:37 pm
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Re: everton

bias flaiming ref !!!!!!!!!!!
Old Aug 24th 2005, 9:44 pm
& Sharon, Mike & Luke

andyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really nice
Default Re: everton

Originally Posted by robos
bias flaiming ref !!!!!!!!!!!
Are you talking to yourself on this thread
Old Aug 24th 2005, 9:47 pm
one day rodders !!!

Originally Posted by andyedwards
Are you talking to yourself on this thread

looks like it
Old Aug 24th 2005, 9:50 pm
one day rodders !!!

ahhhhhh well it was good for them while it lasted

they didnt deserve to lose that

stupid f*****g ref
Old Aug 24th 2005, 9:50 pm
& Sharon, Mike & Luke

andyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really nice

looks like it
doh unlucky on the Blues !! Hope Jamie's still up for a cyber chat with Mike soon!
Old Aug 24th 2005, 9:57 pm
one day rodders !!!

doh unlucky on the Blues !! Hope Jamie's still up for a cyber chat with Mike soon!

at the moment he is a little upset understandably but im sure he will tomorrow just warn mike he may be a little touchy if its mentioned
(i really feel sorry for him i myself was crying when i thought liverpool lost the final when we were losing at half time 3-0)
jan xx
Old Aug 24th 2005, 10:03 pm
& Sharon, Mike & Luke

at the moment he is a little upset understandably but im sure he will tomorrow just warn mike he may be a little touchy if its mentioned
(i really feel sorry for him i myself was crying when i thought liverpool lost the final when we were losing at half time 3-0)
jan xx
Don't worry Mike is quite sensitive & won't mention it if it's not brought up.

You'd get on well with my hubby, he was the same when he thought liverpool were losing!! Me? I went for an Indian with some mates!! Sorry but I was born there and I can sing "You'll never walk alone" but I can't get emotional about the footie!! Did cry over the bloody heat of the vindaloo next morning though LOL :scared:
Old Aug 24th 2005, 10:07 pm
one day rodders !!!

Don't worry Mike is quite sensitive & won't mention it if it's not brought up.

You'd get on well with my hubby, he was the same when he thought liverpool were losing!! Me? I went for an Indian with some mates!! Sorry but I was born there and I can sing "You'll never walk alone" but I can't get emotional about the footie!! Did cry over the bloody heat of the vindaloo next morning though LOL :scared:

thanks i sent you a pm

jan x
Old Aug 25th 2005, 4:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

bruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to all
Thumbs down Re: everton

ahhhhhh well it was good for them while it lasted

they didnt deserve to lose that

stupid f*****g ref
There was nothing wrong with that goal - we was robbed.