Evening classes

Old Jul 31st 2008, 4:09 am
Jelly-Belly, tbh

FluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Evening classes

Hi all!

I've decided I need to get out and meet people now that I'm here so I thought I might look into doing some evening classes in something (not sure what, just want to see what my options are). I've tried searching for evening classes in Brisbane but I'm not coming up with anything! Are they called something different here..?

Hope you can help!

Emma
Old Jul 31st 2008, 6:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Gems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Evening classes

Contact your local TAFE, they usually have list of evening classes.

Or try TAFE website.

Gems
Old Jul 31st 2008, 6:38 am
BE Enthusiast

windog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to behold

http://www.tafe.qld.gov.au/courses/
Old Jul 31st 2008, 7:30 am
Jelly-Belly, tbh

FluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of light

Ahh pooo, looks like I've just missed the July intake. Thanks for the info, if anyone knows anywhere I can find more courses, that would be great! Emma
Old Jul 31st 2008, 7:41 am
Account Closed

DinkyDi is an unknown quantity at this point

Also try WEA,I did an art course through them a couple of years ago and it was great fun.