Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Eugine is forest gump

Eugine is forest gump

Old Aug 8th 2005, 9:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

jacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Eugine is forest gump

thoughts please
Old Aug 8th 2005, 10:01 pm

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Eugine is forest gump

OMG! :scared: He is a boring, gormless, vacuous imbecile and if I hear him prattle on about his effing RADIO CLUB one more time Im going to knife him! Did you see Kinga the Mingers face this evening when he was going on about it? Priceless! AND WHAT'S WITH THOSE HIDEOUS TEETH????????????? DO THEY NOT HAVE ORTHODONTISTS IN CRAWLEY?
Old Aug 8th 2005, 10:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

jacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lucyb
OMG! :scared: He is a boring, gormless, vacuous imbecile and if I hear him prattle on about his effing RADIO CLUB one more time Im going to knife him! Did you see Kinga the Mingers face this evening when he was going on about it? Priceless! AND WHAT'S WITH THOSE HIDEOUS TEETH????????????? DO THEY NOT HAVE ORTHODONTISTS IN CRAWLEY?
i agree with all that, but what a fantastic chicken impression
Old Aug 8th 2005, 10:06 pm

Originally Posted by jacknat
i agree with all that, but what a fantastic chicken impression

Yes, that's true. I haven't laughed that much in ages. And he does say 'thank you' loads, doesn't he? He's still an ugly knob though!
Old Aug 8th 2005, 10:06 pm
Deb,Dave&Adam

sunsetsmiler will become famous soon enoughsunsetsmiler will become famous soon enough

But why waste your time chatting about him if he is that boring???? Oh my god, I'm doing it now :scared: :scared:
Old Aug 8th 2005, 10:08 pm
lor
BE Forum Addict

lor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, that's true. I haven't laughed that much in ages. And he does say 'thank you' loads, doesn't he? He's still an ugly knob though!
Old Aug 8th 2005, 10:10 pm

Originally Posted by sunsetsmiler
But why waste your time chatting about him if he is that boring???? Oh my god, I'm doing it now :scared: :scared:

I know! I guess he is a bit like the nerd we used to bully at school when I was growing up in New Jersey! I find myself strangely drawn to Big Brother this year. It started when I was on holiday and I VOWED I wouldn't get sucked in, but yet again................

I must have a low IQ!
Old Aug 8th 2005, 10:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by lor
but why is he he stil a vigin
Old Aug 8th 2005, 10:11 pm
lor
BE Forum Addict

lor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond repute

No WAY, Eugine to win! a ideot
GO EUGINE ! GO EUGINE !

Last edited by lor; Aug 8th 2005 at 10:16 pm.
Old Aug 8th 2005, 10:12 pm
Deb,Dave&Adam

sunsetsmiler will become famous soon enoughsunsetsmiler will become famous soon enough

I blame my hubby, who has to watch it every year. Thank god they have BB in Aus. He probably wouldn't be going if they didn't lol
Old Aug 8th 2005, 10:13 pm
Deb,Dave&Adam

Originally Posted by jacknat
but why is he he stil a vigin
Whats a vigin?
Old Aug 8th 2005, 10:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

I blame my hubby, who has to watch it every year. Thank god they have BB in Aus. He probably wouldn't be going if they didn't lol
not buying that
Old Aug 8th 2005, 10:15 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

I know! I guess he is a bit like the nerd we used to bully at school when I was growing up in New Jersey! I find myself strangely drawn to Big Brother this year. It started when I was on holiday and I VOWED I wouldn't get sucked in, but yet again................

I must have a low IQ!
JayDee aka Kala used to go to school with him and says he was bullied!

I have serious concerns for his mental and emotional health. I think he a very vulnerable person who could so easily be taken advantage of and seems often to be on the verge of a complete breakdown.

I agree that he is a wally and a bit odd, but at least he is honest. Craig talked the other day about him being two faced and acting differently depending on who he was speaking to. I think this is just through insecurity and yes he does act differently depending on who he is speaking to because he is just so damn scared of being rejected. I don't think he could emotionally handle rejection. He knows he is a pratt and that makes it even harder for him.

Don't want him to win though
Old Aug 8th 2005, 10:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Whats a vigin?
ok ok i'm jon ross and can't pronounce my rrrrrr's
Old Aug 8th 2005, 10:17 pm

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
JayDee aka Kala used to go to school with him and says he was bullied!

I have serious concerns for his mental and emotional health. I think he a very vulnerable person who could so easily be taken advantage of and seems often to be on the verge of a complete breakdown.

I agree that he is a wally and a bit odd, but at least he is honest. Craig talked the other day about him being two faced and acting differently depending on who he was speaking to. I think this is just through insecurity and yes he does act differently depending on who he is speaking to because he is just so damn scared of being rejected. I don't think he could emotionally handle rejection. He knows he is a pratt and that makes it even harder for him.

Don't want him to win though
I think Craig is the most mentaly imbalanced housemate in the history of BB. Eugene is just a boring loser! Im not surprised he was bullied...'whats up, doc?'

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.