etax problems?

Old Jul 3rd 2010, 11:59 am
Banned

Keith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: etax problems?

Cheers peeps,

Awaiting the group certificate, they sent it they reckon, but not recieved it, so now they are saying they will send it again?

I tried auto fill but failed, it would not fill for Miss M, not sure why, they could not verify my, well her identity for some reason, maybe because its her first time?

Will have to look into it, i have all her payslips bar one, i reckon i can calculate the pay and tax for that two week period by subtracting the previous pay fortnight period. So in theory could input the data from her payslips if they still let us down on the group certificate?

Its only hey pay, no other investments of any kind, just a small amount of interest, a couple of dollars.

Kieth
Old Jul 3rd 2010, 12:20 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: etax problems?

Originally Posted by Keith Moon
Cheers peeps,

Awaiting the group certificate, they sent it they reckon, but not recieved it, so now they are saying they will send it again?

I tried auto fill but failed, it would not fill for Miss M, not sure why, they could not verify my, well her identity for some reason, maybe because its her first time?

Will have to look into it, i have all her payslips bar one, i reckon i can calculate the pay and tax for that two week period by subtracting the previous pay fortnight period. So in theory could input the data from her payslips if they still let us down on the group certificate?

Its only hey pay, no other investments of any kind, just a small amount of interest, a couple of dollars.

Kieth
The Group Certificate probably hasn't arrived yet, they don't usually send them till after July 1st. When you have it, it will have the total she has earned on it. ou can use that figure for verifying identity - I've just verified an identity using just last year's income total from a Group Certificate