Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Estate Agents in Australia

Estate Agents in Australia

Old Jan 28th 2005, 1:01 pm
Forum Regular

RogerUK has a spectacular aura aboutRogerUK has a spectacular aura aboutRogerUK has a spectacular aura about
Default Estate Agents in Australia

Do Australian Estate Agents reply to e-mails regarding property they have for sale? I have requested info, price etc from 3 different agents and have not had the courtesy of a reply from any of them.
Roger
Old Jan 28th 2005, 1:13 pm
I need a beer.....

snappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Estate Agents in Australia

Originally Posted by RogerUK
Do Australian Estate Agents reply to e-mails regarding property they have for sale? I have requested info, price etc from 3 different agents and have not had the courtesy of a reply from any of them.
Roger
They do eventually but they do take their time about it. I think the last one was about a week and a half after we had emailed a load of questions.

I suppose if you are still in the UK they may think why bother when they have loads of migrants knocking on the door face to face to deal with.

Sasha
Old Jan 28th 2005, 1:26 pm
Forum Regular

Ruptured gonad is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Estate Agents in Australia

Originally Posted by RogerUK
Roger

No they don't. They don't return phone calls either. They have pretty much complete contempt for the people who pay their wages.
Old Jan 30th 2005, 7:44 am
Forum Regular

GCS15 will become famous soon enough
Thumbs down Re: Estate Agents in Australia

Originally Posted by Ruptured gonad
No they don't. They don't return phone calls either. They have pretty much complete contempt for the people who pay their wages.
My fiance and I looked at a unit at the height of the property bubble (that is at it's peak at the moment in my humble opinion... buy now regret later when you have negative equity). Anyhow we were treated with utter contempt. Had the agent been a bloke I would have knocked the prick out. seeing as it was a shiela I just put her card in a folder to ensure that she never ever gets a cent from us. I mean that. I will have it put into the contract.

Real estate agents are scum