Old Jan 9th 2007, 6:26 pm
Just Joined

ozbound! is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Essex Meets

Originally Posted by whimsies
Is there any essex meets going on this side of xmas

many thanks

mark and tina
Hi Mark & Tina, I just came across your post and seems theres not many Essex people looking to go to Australia or they`re all shy (cant believe that!)
Anyway if you are still interested in a meet we should try to push something, let me know if your not allready gone!
Regards O.
Old Jan 12th 2007, 1:41 pm
whimsies

whimsies is an unknown quantity at this point

Have sent you a PM
Old Jan 12th 2007, 10:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

If you were meeting close to the Essex Suffolk border I would be interested, I'm an Essex girl by birth but live in South Suffolk... you think getting the Aussie visa is a long process, you should try changing counties!
Old Jan 19th 2007, 10:26 am
YES WE ARE NEW.....

dibbensteam is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb Re: Essex Meets

Originally Posted by eddie007
If you were meeting close to the Essex Suffolk border I would be interested, I'm an Essex girl by birth but live in South Suffolk... you think getting the Aussie visa is a long process, you should try changing counties!
HI YES WE,RE FROM ESSEX AND MOVING OVER IN APRIL TO SYDNEY NOT SURE WHERE YET.. HUSBAND IS WAITING TO HEAR ABOUT JOB OFFER(HAIDRESSER) BUT I REALLY LIKE THE LOOK OF MANLEY...... DOES ANY ONE ELSE LIVE THERE: WE ALSO HAVE AN 8 YEAR OLD AND A 4 YEAR OLD ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT
Old Jan 20th 2007, 7:52 am
Forum Regular

frances is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

We are from Chelmsford in Essex and when you all come over perhaps we can arrange a meet. We moved to the Central Coast N.S.W it is lovely here, is anyone else from the same area as us Frances Mark Stephen and Rebecca
Old Jan 21st 2007, 6:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

travelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by frances
Hi,

We are from Chelmsford in Essex and when you all come over perhaps we can arrange a meet. We moved to the Central Coast N.S.W it is lovely here, is anyone else from the same area as us Frances Mark Stephen and Rebecca
Me, my partner and our two children live in Romford, Essex (have done all my life - unfortunately!).... we're hoping to emigrate next year - but are still waiting to have meds/police checks done at the moment (have had a bit of a delay as i only had our 2nd child 5 weeks ago!)
I've noticed that you dont come across that many Essex based people on this site (or they dont admit they're from Essex that is!). Did anyone manage to get together for a meet up yet this year ???
We're hoping to relocate to Tasmania - although we will be taking in a couple of other places on a reccie before deciding.
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 4:33 am
Forum Regular

Hi,

Funnily enough I used to live in Romford aswell Collier Row, but moved to Chelmsford when we got married, what school did you go to? Tasmania is supposed to be lovely and the houses are massive for the money we did look there ourselves and Perth that is where all the Brits seem to be going but house prices are shooting up there, we ended up coming to N.S.W and staying, we had never been to Australia before so it was a whole new adventure for us. I am sure you will be busy with the new baby, let me know how you get on and where you are going to visit before going to Tasmania Frances
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 10:54 am
BE Forum Addict

travelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud of

Hi,

Funnily enough I used to live in Romford aswell Collier Row, but moved to Chelmsford when we got married, what school did you go to? Tasmania is supposed to be lovely and the houses are massive for the money we did look there ourselves and Perth that is where all the Brits seem to be going but house prices are shooting up there, we ended up coming to N.S.W and staying, we had never been to Australia before so it was a whole new adventure for us. I am sure you will be busy with the new baby, let me know how you get on and where you are going to visit before going to Tasmania Frances
Hi Frances, a fellow collier rower! We are right in the middle of Collier Row and Romford - just off of Mawney Road - which you'll no doubt know! I went to Crownfields Infants/Juniors and Forest Lodge Senior School (although that was demolished quite a few years ago now!).... how about you?
House prices are one of the deciding factors on relocating in OZ - although we still want somewhere that's nice as well as cheap!
How long have you been in NSW??? are you enjoying it?
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 6:10 pm
YES WE ARE NEW.....

dibbensteam is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face Re: Essex Meets

Hi,

Hi yer that would be great!
what town do you live in?
how long have you been there?
we cant wait visas should be here in about 4 weeks so we can get booking flights and somewhere to stay!! look forward to talking soon Traceyx
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 8:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Living in Ipswich, but essex born, hope to be in WA by September...
Old Jan 25th 2007, 9:51 pm
Forum Regular

sean1811 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello Essex Guys

Im located nr Lakeside in Thurrock and planning to visit Melbourne in March with my partner for a look around and to get some further info. Hoping to migrate sometime this year via a sponsored visa ( partner in Nursing in NHS). any information or even a meet up in Melbourne would be very much appriciated.
Old Jan 26th 2007, 12:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

ragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really niceragner is just really nice

Well G'day to all you Essex and ex Essex people

We moved here to Brisbane last July from Earls Colne (village near Colchester) and we absolutly love it.All i wanted to say was good luck to you all on your visa applications and new lives.Australia in my eyes is the best choice we made in coming to live.

cheers
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 6:58 pm
Just Joined

Steve-Sharon is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All

Another Essex (Lakeside) family here, us and 2 boys (13 & 8). We're hoping to be off sometime this year, not sure where yet. Would be interested to come to a meet up
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 10:23 pm
Forum Regular

Smile Re: Essex Meets

HI,

Keep in touch and let me know where you are heading we are in Greenpoint N.S.W on the Central Coast,We are a family of four the children are 17 and 13, have you got your visas yet, our whole proces only took 7 months and it just flew by, i can't believe how quickly take care Frances

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.