Essex

Old May 12th 2005, 6:23 am
Forum Regular

JAR123 has a brilliant futureJAR123 has a brilliant futureJAR123 has a brilliant futureJAR123 has a brilliant futureJAR123 has a brilliant futureJAR123 has a brilliant future
Default Essex

How often do you do the Essex Meets ?,as new to this forum and have noticed you have just had one .
Old May 12th 2005, 6:24 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Essex

Originally Posted by JAR123
How often do you do the Essex Meets ?,as new to this forum and have noticed you have just had one .
It's the only one I remember and I've been a member 6 months. Could be wrong though it wouldn't be the first time

Where're you from
Old May 12th 2005, 6:26 am
Forum Regular

JAR123 has a brilliant futureJAR123 has a brilliant futureJAR123 has a brilliant futureJAR123 has a brilliant futureJAR123 has a brilliant futureJAR123 has a brilliant future

Loughton ,You?
Old May 12th 2005, 6:30 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Loughton ,You?
Just down the road Hainault
Old May 12th 2005, 6:31 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by fraser
Just down the road Hainault
Small world.

What makes you want to escape ?
Old May 12th 2005, 6:37 am

Small world.

What makes you want to escape ?

Hainault

Just fancy something new, I think my life needs freshening up and we have two small children and it'd be nice to be somewhere that's not a pain in the arse to take them places. Oh and we love Aus
Old May 12th 2005, 6:38 am
Forum Regular

It's the only one I remember and I've been a member 6 months. Could be wrong though it wouldn't be the first time

Where're you from
Did you go to it & was it worthwhile?
Old May 12th 2005, 6:41 am

Did you go to it & was it worthwhile?
What the meet? no I didn't but I was being a miserable sod as my visa was overdue and by all accounts everyone had a great time
Old May 12th 2005, 6:41 am
Forum Regular

Hainault

Just fancy something new, I think my life needs freshening up and we have two small children and it'd be nice to be somewhere that's not a pain in the arse to take them places. Oh and we love Aus
Agreed we have two small children too and the area and the country seem to be changing so much and we are worried for our childrens future.

Only just started looking at Aus option and do not know where to start or what area would be best for us any info would be appreciated.
Old May 12th 2005, 6:42 am

Agreed we have two small children too and the area and the country seem to be changing so much and we are worried for our childrens future.

Only just started looking at Aus option and do not know where to start or what area would be best for us any info would be appreciated.
You're in the right place then. What do you do?
Old May 12th 2005, 7:38 am
When?? We ask ourselves!!

andy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really nice

We hosted the last meet! It was fab Even if I do say so myself!

Always up for another! More the better

Perhaps the next bank holiday!

Jayne

ps Up the Hammers! Down the Tractor Boys!
Old May 12th 2005, 9:01 am
BE Forum Addict

spottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of light

Loughton ,You?
I'm in Loughton too, near the Victoria Tavern, where abouts are you?

We're heading to Sydney hopefully in the next few months now we've accepted an offer on the house.

In the time I've been a member I think there have been 2 Essex meets, unfortunately we've never made it to one as they have always clashed with something else.
Old May 12th 2005, 9:04 am
BE Forum Addict

jond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by andy & jayne
We hosted the last meet! It was fab Even if I do say so myself!

Always up for another! More the better

Perhaps the next bank holiday!

Jayne

ps Up the Hammers! Down the Tractor Boys!
Hi we would be up for that, it would be good to talk to like minded people our friends don't understand what we are going through.

John & Julie

ps, up the Chelsea ( Premiership Champions)
Old May 12th 2005, 11:25 am
Forum Regular

Health & safety.
Old May 12th 2005, 11:27 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by spottydog
I'm in Loughton too, near the Victoria Tavern, where abouts are you?

We're heading to Sydney hopefully in the next few months now we've accepted an offer on the house.

In the time I've been a member I think there have been 2 Essex meets, unfortunately we've never made it to one as they have always clashed with something else.
The poorer end (LOL)
Debden

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.