Escape from Oz

Old Jan 4th 2010, 8:02 pm
Use time wisely

Darren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud of
Default Re: Escape from Oz

Originally Posted by Dreamy
Oh no its not!
you know what I mean then
Old Jan 4th 2010, 8:39 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Darren-Debbie
another day, the same sh*t being posted, I'm getting bored with this "I'm better than you and my parents are too" nah nah nah, Aus is better than UK, Oh no is isn't.
next you'll all be telling each other that it's behind you!!!
Then go read a different thread
Old Jan 4th 2010, 9:46 pm
Banned

WillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MDawson
you have no right to tell people to leave a country , it's their choice not yours !!
Actually, you are right, they have no rights under Australian Law. Not having the rights does not make it illegal under Australian Law to tell people to leave Australia so long as it is not personal harassment or vilification of an ethnic, cultural, religious, racial, ..., group.

Are whingers illegally engaging in personal harassment or vilification of an ethnic, cultural, religious, racial, ..., group?
Old Jan 4th 2010, 10:24 pm
Forum Regular

MDawson is a glorious beacon of lightMDawson is a glorious beacon of lightMDawson is a glorious beacon of lightMDawson is a glorious beacon of lightMDawson is a glorious beacon of lightMDawson is a glorious beacon of lightMDawson is a glorious beacon of lightMDawson is a glorious beacon of lightMDawson is a glorious beacon of lightMDawson is a glorious beacon of lightMDawson is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by WillBlack
Actually, you are right, they have no rights under Australian Law. Not having the rights does not make it illegal under Australian Law to tell people to leave Australia so long as it is not personal harassment or vilification of an ethnic, cultural, religious, racial, ..., group.

Are whingers illegally engaging in personal harassment or vilification of an ethnic, cultural, religious, racial, ..., group?
So is it OK to say "big mouth Aussie" on a regular basis ?
Old Jan 4th 2010, 10:34 pm
Forum Regular

MDawson is a glorious beacon of lightMDawson is a glorious beacon of lightMDawson is a glorious beacon of lightMDawson is a glorious beacon of lightMDawson is a glorious beacon of lightMDawson is a glorious beacon of lightMDawson is a glorious beacon of lightMDawson is a glorious beacon of lightMDawson is a glorious beacon of lightMDawson is a glorious beacon of lightMDawson is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
Perhaps, just maybe, because there are extenuating circumstances that prevent people from just pissing off back home again because its not turned out 100% as planned.... not least of which is the shear cost involved in moving a family to the other side of the globe and then straight back again.
This is sooo true, the return back to the UK was one of heart and mind and didn't do me any good financially , however I am now far more content , I just advice anyone thinking of migrating to Australia to think and think agin ?
If it's just sunshine and sand you want , move to Spain , much easier to return to Blighty when/if you get bored also the Mediterranean is better for the long term romantics .........
Old Jan 4th 2010, 10:37 pm
Banned

WillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond repute

So is it OK to say "big mouth Aussie" on a regular basis ?
To stay on the right side of the Law and to avoid being accused of asphyxiating people by way of boredom, might I suggest you bring a little creativity to your harassment and vilification?

For example, could you not, with fists on hips, flecks of spittle on your lips and fire in your good eye, confront said big mouth Aussie and in low hissing tones intone "Maggot"?
Old Jan 4th 2010, 10:39 pm
Forum Regular

Needs a chip on the other shoulder, then she would be a well balanced Aussie.

Old Jan 4th 2010, 10:43 pm
Forum Regular

To stay on the right side of the Law and to avoid being accused of asphyxiating people by way of boredom, might I suggest you bring a little creativity to your harassment and vilification?

For example, could you not, with fists on hips, flecks of spittle on your lips and fire in your good eye, confront said big mouth Aussie and in low hissing tones intone "Maggot"?
Man speak with fork tongue , are you now calling me a maggot ...thats not nice mate is it ?
Old Jan 4th 2010, 10:46 pm
Banned

Man speak with fork tongue , are you now calling me a maggot ...thats not nice mate is it ?
Oh, now I see your problem - you have been having "conversations" with your reflection in your mirror.
Old Jan 5th 2010, 1:28 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh, now I see your problem - you have been having "conversations" with your reflection in your mirror.
Unlike yourself, who has group sessions with all those voices in your head.
Old Jan 5th 2010, 2:19 am
Banned

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
Unlike yourself, who has group sessions with all those voices in your head.
No but a little unlike you who seems to be having great difficulty escaping from uranus.
Old Jan 5th 2010, 5:34 am
Forum Regular

I suppose I should take this back to basics , if Aussies can use the term "whinging pom" then the Brits can say "big mouth aussie" on a regular basis. It is a free country after all isn't it.
Old Jan 5th 2010, 6:13 am
Banned

I suppose I should take this back to basics , if Aussies can use the term "whinging pom" then the Brits can say "big mouth aussie" on a regular basis. It is a free country after all isn't it.
Go right ahead, ya whingin' pom. But couldn't you try a few spicy variations like "aussie big mouth" or "big aussie mouth" or even "mouthy big aussie".
Old Jan 5th 2010, 6:19 am
Forum Regular

Go right ahead, ya whingin' pom. But couldn't you try a few spicy variations like "aussie big mouth" or "big aussie mouth" or even "mouthy big aussie".
Sounds good to me , chief big mouth Aussie !!
Old Jan 5th 2010, 6:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Christ almighty, you blokes walked right off the playground into here didn't you?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.