ENS

Old Jun 12th 2009, 2:37 pm
Just Joined

kathleenk is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face ENS

Hi, It has been a long time since i have been on this site as i have been trying to get more qualifications over the past 2 years to enable me to get closer to Australia but again i am stuck!!
I would like to get a sponsorship from an employer in Western Australia but don't know how to go about doing this. I have my NVQ 4 in Health and Social Care and have been working for a disability organisation for the past 14 years . Can anyone please please please give me any starters so that we can achieve our dream
Old Jun 12th 2009, 3:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Syedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ENS

Originally Posted by kathleenk
Hi, It has been a long time since i have been on this site as i have been trying to get more qualifications over the past 2 years to enable me to get closer to Australia but again i am stuck!!
I would like to get a sponsorship from an employer in Western Australia but don't know how to go about doing this. I have my NVQ 4 in Health and Social Care and have been working for a disability organisation for the past 14 years . Can anyone please please please give me any starters so that we can achieve our dream

Hi there!

These are hard times in AU in employment terms but I don't want to put you off as I know each Industry is different and there is still shortage of good skilled people in many of these industries...Even if the locals don't always admit to this!

I'd say go to exhibitions in London/Manchester, as we did too. You can find out about your suitability and also get to meet many potential sponsors!

Also, get here to OZ for few months holiday if you can...You can then arrange meetings with employment agencies/heath care centers etc...

Good luck with your search
Old Jun 12th 2009, 7:42 pm
Just Joined

kathleenk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ENS

Thanks Syedney
Thats really useful, my sister and brother who live in WA has also said the same thing. They have said that I need to get out there too. We are all going out in February for the month but in the meantime I am going to send over my CV and covering letter to lots of organisations and see what happens

Thanks again
Kath