Reload this Page >

Enrolled Nurses.. Info

Enrolled Nurses.. Info

Old Mar 8th 2007, 2:21 pm
Forum Regular

anne1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Enrolled Nurses.. Info

Hi to all,

Can anyone help... My sister and husband(enrolled nurse) have just been to see a agent in regards to moving to Australia.. They have been informed that Australia do not recognise the Enrolled Nurse qualification. He has been an Enrolled Nurse for over 22 Years and currently works as a theatre nurse.

Is there anyone who has any advice on which way to go now.. the only option they are aware of is that they ring the different states in Australia to see if they will recognise his qualification

Any advice would be appreciated..

Thanks

Anne.
Old Mar 8th 2007, 3:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

cadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Enrolled Nurses.. Info

Have you tried posting this in the Nursing forum ?

Andy
Old Mar 9th 2007, 7:45 am
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by anne1
Hi to all,

Can anyone help... My sister and husband(enrolled nurse) have just been to see a agent in regards to moving to Australia.. They have been informed that Australia do not recognise the Enrolled Nurse qualification. He has been an Enrolled Nurse for over 22 Years and currently works as a theatre nurse.

Is there anyone who has any advice on which way to go now.. the only option they are aware of is that they ring the different states in Australia to see if they will recognise his qualification

Any advice would be appreciated..

Thanks

Anne.
I dont know if thats true but I do know that there are much more enrolled nurses over here then back in the U.K. Every ward has lots of enrolled nurses. In the U.K most have converted to RGN now. If they really cant get into Aus on his qualification maybe he can consider doing the conversion course.
Tracie
Old Mar 9th 2007, 11:58 am
Forum Regular

anne1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the reply... I have looked on the nursing site and the answer to my question was on there in Nov last year.. Have passed this onto brother in law..

Thanks again.
Old Mar 10th 2007, 2:52 am
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anne1
Thanks for the reply... I have looked on the nursing site and the answer to my question was on there in Nov last year.. Have passed this onto brother in law..

Thanks again.
hey anne,

I tried to emigrate whilst being an enrolled, failed miserably as did Ireland, so I did the conversion, got job offer and weve been here 16mths, Ireland has done hers so just got to get her out here now.
Enrolled nurses are basically treated like AIN's here, quite a difference to running wards as enrolled nurses in uk.
If your brothe in-law wants any help or info, just pm me.

take care

Trish