England to win the World Cup?

Wikiposts

England to win the World Cup?

Old Oct 20th 2003, 4:49 pm
Forum Regular

SeanH is an unknown quantity at this point

Ireland are a match for Australia ???

Are you serious.?

We are talking about Rugby Union here - are we not ?

Ireland have no hope whatsoever of beating Australia.

~Sean

Originally posted by Ceri
You're assuming that Australia will beat Ireland in their pool... I'm not so sure. Ireland if they play well are a match for Australia.

quarters it could be a Scottish Irish match. I wouldn't like to bet on that pool.
Old Oct 20th 2003, 4:53 pm
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

Originally posted by SeanH
Ireland are a match for Australia ???

Are you serious.?

We are talking about Rugby Union here - are we not ?

Ireland have no hope whatsoever of beating Australia.

~Sean
Aussie W*nker I take it?

Sorry but the "Wallies" are looking bad this year... Ireland do have a chance.

It's anybodys game.

The wallabies may win, but so can Ireland. They are in with a chance if they play good.
Old Oct 20th 2003, 4:58 pm
Forum Regular

No - English actually - and I am sure the term "W*nker" would more readily apply to anyone who actually thinks that Ireland could actually beat anyone good at all.
Same goes for the other no hopers as well - Scotland and Wales.

Would you like to buy a bridge.?

~Sean

Aussie W*nker I take it?

Sorry but the "Wallies" are looking bad this year... Ireland do have a chance.

It's anybodys game.

The wallabies may win, but so can Ireland. They are in with a chance if they play good.
Old Oct 20th 2003, 5:00 pm
Y Ddraig Goch

Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

No - English actually - and I am sure the term "W*nker" would more readily apply to anyone who actually thinks that Ireland could actually beat anyone good at all.
Same goes for the other no hopers as well - Scotland and Wales.

Would you like to buy a bridge.?

~Sean
ahh that explains the arrogance (sorry australians..lol )
Old Oct 20th 2003, 5:05 pm
Forum Regular

No does not really explain it at all - as England have no real hope of winning either - this World Cup will be won by either New Zealand or Australia.

England don't know how to win anything when it comes down to the crunch - for instance - Cricket, Rugby Union, Football, Tennis, Rugby Union - Need I go on.

~Sean

ahh that explains the arrogance (sorry australians..lol )
Old Oct 20th 2003, 5:09 pm
Y Ddraig Goch

No does not really explain it at all - as England have no real hope of winning either - this World Cup will be won by either New Zealand or Australia.

England don't know how to win anything when it comes down to the crunch - for instance - Cricket, Rugby Union, Football, Tennis, Rugby Union - Need I go on.

~Sean
are you a bit toup?

For a start one or the other , Aus and N.zealnd will be knocked out in the semi's. If they come on top of their groups to plan...N.Zealand will meet S.africa and if they win.... Au will meet Scotland and win... semi will be N.zealnd and Aus... one of them has to go.

As much as I dislike England ... England have a bl88dy good chance!

In pool A ... Ireland can beat AU if they play good.... or have you forgotten that they already have beaten Aus last time they played them... anything can happen.

Last edited by Ceri; Oct 20th 2003 at 5:12 pm.
Old Oct 20th 2003, 5:11 pm
WBB

Originally posted by doctor scrumpy
LMAO..was this a wet dream you were having ?
what are you saying, wales cannot beat england?

Old Oct 20th 2003, 5:14 pm
Forum Regular

Yes they meet in the Semi Finals - and spelling it out just for you - that means one of them goes to the Final - and will win it.

I said one of them will win it - not meet in the final .

Ireland won in some weird bog in Lansdowne road - they have not come within 40 points of Australia - In Australia - in decades.

Lets try and keep things somewhat sane.

~Sean

are you a bit toup?

For a start one or the other , Aus and N.zealnd will be knocked out in the semi's. If they come on top of their goups to plan...N.Zealand will meet S.africa and if they win.... Au will meet Scotland and win... semi will be N.zealnd and Aus... one of them has to go.

As much as I dislike England ... England have a bl88dy good chance!

In pool A ... Ireland can beat AU if they play good.... or have you forgotten that they already have beaten Aus last time they played them... anything can happen.
Old Oct 20th 2003, 5:15 pm
Y Ddraig Goch

Originally posted by welshboybilly
keep it quiet

I have tickets to this match... we've got to get past Italy first.. and sorry I was cringing at the Tongan game! (that was a bad show form us)

Yes I do think we can pull one off if we get on the mood... but unlike the English, I know it's anybody's game... (realistically we need to pull a stonker... please sack charvis!)
Old Oct 20th 2003, 5:16 pm
Forum Regular

Wales were flat out beating that Rugby Powerhouse - Canada !

Mind you - they still sing the best

~Sean

Old Oct 20th 2003, 5:19 pm
Y Ddraig Goch

Wales were flat out beating that Rugby Powerhouse - Canada !

Mind you - they still sing the best

~Sean
right I'm betting on Ireland to win that group... if they lose who cares.

But do not rule out Ireland.

And as for the candian match... no that was not our best.. far from it, I wish they'd wake up. there were far too many mistakes there
Old Oct 20th 2003, 5:20 pm
WBB

keep it quiet

I have tickets to this match... we've got to get past Italy first.. and sorry I was cringing at the Tongan game! (that was a bad show form us)

Yes I do think we can pull one off if we get on the mood... but unlike the English, I know it's anybody's game... (realistically we need to pull a stonker... plese sack charvis!)
i agree, the england game (assuming we both get out of our groups ) will be a tough one and we will raise our game accordingly, i cannot see either side running away with it and the game will probably finish with a low score on both sides maybe 15-14 to wales.

you are right about that fat useless piece of crap charvis though, he needs to go.

Old Oct 20th 2003, 5:22 pm
Forum Regular

Ireland are in Australia's Group - and yes - I am totally ruling them out - but they might get 2nd spot if they can fluke a win over the Argies.

~Sean

right I'm betting on Ireland to win that group... if they lose who cares.

But do not rule out Ireland.

And as for the candian match... no that was not our best.. far from it, I wish they'd wake up. there were far too many mistakes there
Old Oct 20th 2003, 5:29 pm
Y Ddraig Goch

you are right about that fat useless piece of crap charvis though, he needs to go.
he's english need I say more

actually he's without a club.. a few business men sponsored him to come here. Why or Why??? he does more damage than good.. I just hope if we get to the quarters .. charvis has been injured (please all blacks injure charvis for us) and can not play... we'll be in with a chance then
Old Oct 20th 2003, 5:29 pm
WBB

Ireland are in Australia's Group - and yes - I am totally ruling them out - but they might get 2nd spot if they can fluke a win over the Argies.

~Sean

lol, did not realise australians had such a good sense of humour.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.