Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

England to win the World Cup?

Wikiposts

England to win the World Cup?

Old Oct 20th 2003, 3:15 am
BE Enthusiast

jockney is an unknown quantity at this point

Not a rugby person so dont mind if england win.Football ,now thats a different matter!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
dscf0032.jpg (349.9 KB, 112 views)
Old Oct 20th 2003, 3:18 am
WBB

JESUS CHRIST THATS HUGE.

:scared: :scared:

o flower of scotland

Old Oct 20th 2003, 4:01 am
Forum Regular

Zebra4 is on a distinguished road

So that's it then, thank you. Everyone's agreed a New Zealand vs England final. Jonny W is worth an extra 6 points in any game.
Old Oct 20th 2003, 4:08 am
Forum Regular

Kenand Nel is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeh! Right!

Only in Scotland is a double positive a negative. ;=)

Ken
Old Oct 20th 2003, 4:22 am
Forum Regular

Zebra4 is on a distinguished road

Scotland has the best anthem, has a 100% record at this stage, can't we just leave it there?
Old Oct 20th 2003, 4:25 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by Zebra4
Scotland has the best anthem, has a 100% record at this stage, can't we just leave it there?
And Engerland have a reliable little Jonny....
Old Oct 20th 2003, 5:28 am
WBB

dont all the home nations have a 100% record.

Old Oct 20th 2003, 5:36 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

So that's it then, thank you. Everyone's agreed a New Zealand vs England final. Jonny W is worth an extra 6 points in any game.
Everyone's not agreed, what about a France v SA final. Here we go again with English arrogance, assuming they are going to win it. Every world cup, apart from the first one, has been won by a non-favourite team. Just look back to RWC1999, NZ were runaway favourites to hammer France & look what happened there.
Old Oct 20th 2003, 6:42 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by welshboybilly
dont all the home nations have a 100% record.
But they do not all have maximum points..

Scotland, Ireland 10 points
Engerland, Wales 9 points

I know it is early but let me enjoy this please !!!
Old Oct 20th 2003, 6:58 am
WBB

Originally posted by Kenand Nel

enjoy it while it lasts

Old Oct 20th 2003, 7:30 am
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by Kenand Nel

Enjoy the 1st round. Just a shame the convicts will finish off the jocks & not the English.
Old Oct 20th 2003, 8:57 am
WBB

Originally posted by doctor scrumpy
Enjoy the 1st round. Just a shame the convicts will finish off the jocks & not the English.

never mind, at least the welsh will extinguish the english flame.

Old Oct 20th 2003, 1:01 pm
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

Originally posted by bondipom
Not a welsh forum but a forum regarding the Welsh Rugby Team next to a forum about all the other rugby teams. The post was pulled becaus it was in Welsh not because it was by a Welsh person.

Yes exposure to other languages and cultures is great. Go to a language and culture forum for that.
The forum was for welsh fans, welsh people have the same right to speak their language as you do with the English language.

BBC = British Broadcasting corporation
Official languages of Britain = English, Welsh Scottish and Irish.

You'll notice if you go to Wales a lot of signs have Welsh first then English. My British driving licence is written in Welsh first, English is second on my licence.
Welsh people can speak welsh in Britain if they want to and do not need to be pushed out to a language site. There are anti racism laws covering this in Britain.

Welsh is one of the official languages within Britain.
Some people speak welsh as a first language, my father is one, my grandparents are another. My grandparents had to learn English. They speak, think and dream in Welsh.

Welsh has as much right to be spoken as the English language in Britain (if not more.. it was there in Britain long before the English language appeared). The BBC .. Ie The BRITISH Broadcasting Corporation backed down because they knew it could be taken to an equal rights/ anti racism board.

Laws are there to protect from ignorance and racism.
Welsh has the same right (lawfully) to be spoken as the English language. It is an official language.
Cheers

P.s final. France v All Blacks. Out of all the teams so far I'll still put my money on the All Blacks to win. The rest don't look like anything special yet

Last edited by Ceri; Oct 20th 2003 at 1:10 pm.
Old Oct 20th 2003, 1:14 pm
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

Originally posted by doctor scrumpy
You're assuming that Australia will beat Ireland in their pool... I'm not so sure. Ireland if they play well are a match for Australia.

quarters it could be a Scottish Irish match. I wouldn't like to bet on that pool.
Old Oct 20th 2003, 4:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by welshboybilly
never mind, at least the welsh will extinguish the english flame.

LMAO..was this a wet dream you were having ?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.