Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

England vs Germany

England vs Germany

Old Aug 11th 2007, 10:11 am
Forum Regular

GreenSauce has much to be proud ofGreenSauce has much to be proud ofGreenSauce has much to be proud ofGreenSauce has much to be proud ofGreenSauce has much to be proud ofGreenSauce has much to be proud ofGreenSauce has much to be proud ofGreenSauce has much to be proud ofGreenSauce has much to be proud ofGreenSauce has much to be proud ofGreenSauce has much to be proud of
Default England vs Germany

Does anyone know if the game at Wembley on August 22 will be broadcast here??? And I dont mean Foxtel...
Old Aug 11th 2007, 10:20 am
Account Closed

p l d k is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: England vs Germany

If it was it would only be on SBS I think?

Have you had a look on the SBS website?
Old Aug 11th 2007, 10:33 am
Forum Regular

GreenSauce has much to be proud ofGreenSauce has much to be proud ofGreenSauce has much to be proud ofGreenSauce has much to be proud ofGreenSauce has much to be proud ofGreenSauce has much to be proud ofGreenSauce has much to be proud ofGreenSauce has much to be proud ofGreenSauce has much to be proud ofGreenSauce has much to be proud ofGreenSauce has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by p l d k
If it was it would only be on SBS I think?

Have you had a look on the SBS website?
yeah I have, unfortunately they say weatherwatch...
Old Aug 11th 2007, 10:53 am
Banned

Dom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by GreenSauce
Does anyone know if the game at Wembley on August 22 will be broadcast here??? And I dont mean Foxtel...
Stream it through your PC (if you're too tight to have FoxTel)

Sopcast is a good site, but you will need to download their software and be patient with the quality.
Old Aug 11th 2007, 12:52 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Dom the Pom
Stream it through your PC (if you're too tight to have FoxTel)

Sopcast is a good site, but you will need to download their software and be patient with the quality.
sounds like a plan! i'll have a look at that, thanx
Old Aug 11th 2007, 3:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

soulrebel will become famous soon enoughsoulrebel will become famous soon enough

tvants is better, start streaming about 2 hours before it starts and the quality is very good....But who would want to watch england anyway?????????