Reload this Page >

England slaughter the Aussies

England slaughter the Aussies

Old Jun 13th 2005, 8:03 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Poor old Aussies

20 Twenty need i say more
Old Jun 13th 2005, 8:35 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default England slaughter the Aussies

Only 20-20 but a thrashings a thrashing
Old Jun 13th 2005, 8:39 pm

Default Re: England slaughter the Aussies

Originally Posted by fraser
Like i said poor old Aussies
Old Jun 13th 2005, 8:45 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Perthforme
Old Jun 13th 2005, 8:53 pm

The rose bowl BTW is very nice
Old Jun 13th 2005, 9:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was Kent, UK...now Pacific Pines Gold Coast and loving it
sonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud of

Happy to take any victory...especially in cricket....hip hip horray...
Old Jun 13th 2005, 9:05 pm

Originally Posted by sonictigger
Happy to take any victory...especially in cricket....hip hip horray...
It was close though only 100 runs short for the aussies
Old Jun 13th 2005, 9:36 pm

It was close though only 100 runs short for the aussies
yep your right they nearly got it down to two figures
Old Jun 13th 2005, 10:05 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Poor old Aussies

20 Twenty need i say more
Here here
Old Jun 13th 2005, 10:06 pm

Sorry I've just seen your earlier thread

I must pay attention....100 wasn't it
Old Jun 13th 2005, 10:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

SuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really nice

Sorry I've just seen your earlier thread

I must pay attention....100 wasn't it
Cracking game, cracking result. Lets hope it's a great One Day and Ashes series. It looks like it will be.

SS
Old Jun 13th 2005, 10:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Great game, great result. Think the tides are beginning to turn. I predict England will win the Nat West trophy and the ashes series although no doubt it will be close.

Im also a crap predictor!
Old Jun 13th 2005, 11:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Shellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of light

That result has managed to go 'under the radar' a bit in Melbourne. Wonder why that is
Old Jun 13th 2005, 11:20 pm
ABCDiamond

First thing I heard on the local radio when I woke up was "Aussies thrashed by England"

Not being a sports person, my first thought was "What game was that" ?

Old Jun 13th 2005, 11:22 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

There were a few cricket jibes at work last week so the result will mean a few days of peace.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.