Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

England is pants.

Wikiposts

England is pants.

Old May 14th 2004, 2:36 am
Forum Regular

Alborg is a name known to allAlborg is a name known to allAlborg is a name known to allAlborg is a name known to allAlborg is a name known to allAlborg is a name known to allAlborg is a name known to allAlborg is a name known to allAlborg is a name known to allAlborg is a name known to allAlborg is a name known to all
Default England is pants.

England is pants.

Not only is England pants but the elastic on those pants is wearing thin. Hence those pants are starting to fall.

Would anyone agree?
Old May 14th 2004, 2:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Billabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really nice

I for one would whole heartedly agree
Old May 14th 2004, 2:56 am
Redland Bay - 22/06/04

LaraandBryn has much to be proud ofLaraandBryn has much to be proud ofLaraandBryn has much to be proud ofLaraandBryn has much to be proud ofLaraandBryn has much to be proud ofLaraandBryn has much to be proud ofLaraandBryn has much to be proud ofLaraandBryn has much to be proud ofLaraandBryn has much to be proud ofLaraandBryn has much to be proud ofLaraandBryn has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Couldn't agree more!

From where I'm sat in North Kent, the builders crack started to appear a long time ago.

Still, now Spring is here it will be a wrench leaving, weatherwise. Shame we couldn't leave in the depths of Winter.

As for the rest of it...pants!
Old May 14th 2004, 3:18 am
jib
BE Enthusiast

jib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nice

Pass me the violin

jib
Old May 14th 2004, 3:42 am
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

Ahhh lighten up.

Englands great. So is Oz.

If the elastics going saggy for you then try going commando. It'll loosen you up and chill you out!

Old May 14th 2004, 5:54 am
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

I'd agree. Definitely soggy old huge ones as worn by your grandma, not...
Attached Thumbnails England is pants.-5940365.jpg  
Old May 14th 2004, 9:32 am
PommieLeague

Is this the same England thats in the UK?

Old May 14th 2004, 9:33 am
WBB

Default Re: England is pants.

Originally posted by Alborg
England is pants.

Would anyone agree?
yes.

Old May 14th 2004, 10:11 am
Happy Daddy

markeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant future

Originally posted by pleasancefamily
I'd agree. Definitely soggy old huge ones as worn by your grandma, not...
My wife saw the pic & got totally the wrong idea!

mark
Old May 14th 2004, 10:12 am
Next stop Gold coast

plumber is an unknown quantity at this point

Still proud to be English ............but must agree drove passed where i was brought up as a child the other day.

Sorry to say it ,but kept the car doors locked and no way was i going to stop........sad really , don't take any joy in saying that......but there you go!

plum
Old May 14th 2004, 10:19 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

England is a large, full size, grey pair of old pants that have been washed 1000 times and are near the end of their life.

Hubby is back in England at the moment ( not by choice) and says it is just as grim as ever. There is no way he will ever go back to live.He knows exactly why we left. People are rude, shops/ roads are packed, weather is freezing and cr**. No one talks to you and even though it is spring it is ccccccold.

But remember the lettuces are cheap so he may have to think again
Old May 14th 2004, 10:21 am
Phoenixuk2oz

Originally posted by tinaj
England is a large, full size, grey pair of old pants that have been washed 1000 times and are near the end of their life.

Phoenixuk2oz

Old May 14th 2004, 10:22 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by tinaj
But remember the lettuces are cheap so he may have to think again
Shame hubby can't bring a few back with him. But then I'm sure that an Oz winter in prison doesn't really appeal....
Old May 14th 2004, 10:24 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Alborg
England is pants.

Not only is England pants but the elastic on those pants is wearing thin. Hence those pants are starting to fall.

Would anyone agree?
No. UK is a great place. So is Australia.
Old May 14th 2004, 10:30 am
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Amazulu
No. UK is a great place. So is Australia.

I agree Amazulu......

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.