Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Emirgration Diet

Emirgration Diet

Old Dec 7th 2005, 4:05 pm
Forum Regular

kerrieee has a brilliant futurekerrieee has a brilliant futurekerrieee has a brilliant futurekerrieee has a brilliant futurekerrieee has a brilliant futurekerrieee has a brilliant future
Default Emirgration Diet

Emigration Diet
I have lost just under a stone in Weight since deciding to move to Adelaide.
I guess it's with the stress of such huge decision plus running around getting the house ready for Sale.

As my weight goes up and down a lot, I was wondering did any body put on weight or lose weight when they moved to Oz.

PS
Davy has signed his contract and should be working in Adelaide by the end of February and I will follow soon as I sort out the house.
Feeling really scared now.
Kerry :scared:
Old Dec 7th 2005, 4:47 pm
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Emirgration Diet

Originally Posted by kerrieee
Emigration Diet
I guess it's with the stress of such huge decision plus running around getting the house ready for Sale.

As my weight goes up and down a lot, I was wondering did any body put on weight or lose weight when they moved to Oz.

PS
Davy has signed his contract and should be working in Adelaide by the end of February and I will follow soon as I sort out the house.
Hi Kerry

I think you should subscribe to the "Dieters for Oz" Thread

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...hlight=dieters

Lots of fellow "Fat fighters" there.

Cheers

Buzzy
Old Dec 7th 2005, 5:23 pm
Love Tiffany's

Welshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud of
Default Re: Emirgration Diet

Emigration Diet

PS
Hi Kerrieee, well I lost a stone just getting stressed out sorting everything out for the move!! Didn't even need too either - am thin enough!! Might be a good thing before Xmas though!
Old Dec 7th 2005, 5:59 pm
Forum Regular

kerrieee has a brilliant futurekerrieee has a brilliant futurekerrieee has a brilliant futurekerrieee has a brilliant futurekerrieee has a brilliant futurekerrieee has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Welshie
Hi Kerrieee, well I lost a stone just getting stressed out sorting everything out for the move!! Didn't even need too either - am thin enough!! Might be a good thing before Xmas though!
Thanks Welshie and BuzzY-- bee

Must admit I was quite happy when I got into an size 10 party dress for my Hubby Xmas Party.

For the first time in ages I can eat what I want and not put on the pounds, but still sticking by my motto that little pickers wear bigger knickers.
Old but true.
On serious side, My mum is worried sick about my weight loss, not a great help when she is just coming to terms with us leaving
Kerrieee
Old Dec 7th 2005, 6:04 pm
Love Tiffany's

Welshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud of

little pickers wear bigger knickers
I like that!!

Oh mum's always worry, then are the first to tell you you look fat when you put on a bit!!!

Rachel
Old Dec 7th 2005, 6:24 pm
Forum Regular

I like that!!

Oh mum's always worry, then are the first to tell you you look fat when you put on a bit!!!

Rachel
Very True Welshie
Another thing I could not get my head around was last Saturday, my parent's got together for a drink with my Mother in law and Father In law.
I have been married for 17 years and they never ever speak or get together (they live a few streets away from each other.)
No wonder the pounds are dropping off.
Ps my Dad is from Wales, lived in glynneath(sorry if the spelling is wrong)
Kerrieee
Old Dec 7th 2005, 6:48 pm
Love Tiffany's

my parent's got together for a drink with my Mother in law and Father In law. I have been married for 17 years and they never ever speak or get together (they live a few streets away from each other
thats scary!! Is your moving to Oz suddenly bringing them closer together!?!

Hey part Welsh is better than none at all WHich part of Wales is that?
Old Dec 7th 2005, 7:02 pm
Forum Regular

thats scary!! Is your moving to Oz suddenly bringing them closer together!?!

Hey part Welsh is better than none at all WHich part of Wales is that?
Its in South Wales, my Dad moved to Newcastle 38 years when he met my Mam,
Still have Family all over Wales.
I have visited Caldicot the most as my Uncle Ivor still lives there
Old Dec 7th 2005, 7:04 pm
Love Tiffany's

Its in South Wales, my Dad moved to Newcastle 38 years when he met my Mam,
Still have Family all over Wales.
I have visited Caldicot the most as my Uncle Ivor still lives there
Oooooo South Wales...that's where I am..in Cardiff anyway... Have friends in caldicot...haven't been to Glynneath though?....can't even think where it is!!! I really must get out more!!
Old Dec 7th 2005, 7:25 pm
Forum Regular

Oooooo South Wales...that's where I am..in Cardiff anyway... Have friends in caldicot...haven't been to Glynneath though?....can't even think where it is!!! I really must get out more!!
Must Admit Have not been to wales since My Cousins Funeral 7 years ago, should really go back on more time.
Must try a Peter's Pie once more at least
Kerrieee
Old Dec 7th 2005, 7:29 pm
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

Ah... Cardiff, the only city I can remember that you can get a train to and within a 5 minute walk youll pass 3 greggs bakers
Im from Barry by the way, that rubbish excuse for a seaside resort
Old Dec 7th 2005, 7:35 pm
Love Tiffany's

Originally Posted by Luke I Amyofath
Ah... Cardiff, the only city I can remember that you can get a train to and within a 5 minute walk youll pass 3 greggs bakers
Im from Barry by the way, that rubbish excuse for a seaside resort
Mmmm the Greggs steak pies....total bliss!!

Barry.... Just Kidding!

I remember it quite fondly actually....my granny used to take me to the beach there when I was a nipper....used to have a laugh on the funfair too!! didn't like swimming with the terds though!

Do you know some actually holiday there and think its the mutts nuts!! (mainly the English though!

Old Dec 7th 2005, 7:40 pm
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

didn't like swimming with the terds though!

Butlins has long since gone and yes, you take your chance swimming there. If it can be flushed down a toilet, youll see it on the rocks when the tides out. I went to canada for 19 years, I think theyve now stopped pumping crap into the water.

Who mentioned peters pies ? Think theyre made in caerphilly or close. The real welsh pies have to be clarks, where the filling is as black as coal youd think there was something wrong with it but they are great
Old Dec 7th 2005, 8:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

mand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond repute

Emigration Diet

PS
Hi
I have put weight on since moving to Australia, but I figure that is because my life is not as stressful here.
Old Dec 7th 2005, 8:30 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mand8002
Hi
I have put weight on since moving to Australia, but I figure that is because my life is not as stressful here.
Good to know life is less stressful In Australia, makes all the effort right now a little more bearable.
Cheers mand8002

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.