Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

emirates promotion codes

emirates promotion codes

Old Mar 13th 2007, 3:45 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute
Default emirates promotion codes

i know this is a cheeky questions, does anyone know any promotion codes for emirates......

thanks

aston...
Old Mar 13th 2007, 3:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: emirates promotion codes

Originally Posted by aston man
i know this is a cheeky questions, does anyone know any promotion codes for emirates......

thanks

aston...
Following this one closely, come on guys
Old Mar 13th 2007, 3:54 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

when i used to travel to turkey quite often....we all used to have a promotion code and we used to get a good discount from xl airways...

i would of thought the likes of emirates could do it for us on BE,they would get a lot of business from us, friends and family...

Last edited by aston man; Mar 13th 2007 at 4:50 pm.
Old Mar 13th 2007, 4:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold

when i used to travel to turkey quite often....we all used to have a promotion code and we used a good discount from xl airways...

i would of thought the likes of emirates could do it for us on BE,they would get a lot of business from us and friends and family...
I totally agree shall we send them an email and a big boot up the a## . By the way do you still have the code for xl as we are going again this year cheers. graham.
Old Mar 13th 2007, 4:25 pm
Banned

hang on i'll get it you...
Old Mar 13th 2007, 4:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thanks, that would be great!
Old Mar 13th 2007, 4:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Just tried to send you some karma, but it says that I must spread some reputation around before I give it to you again :rifle: I have only just learnt how to send karma, so this has baffled me. I will try later, Paula.
Old Mar 16th 2007, 5:09 pm
The Brains

ray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to all

when i used to travel to turkey quite often....we all used to have a promotion code and we used to get a good discount from xl airways...

i would of thought the likes of emirates could do it for us on BE,they would get a lot of business from us, friends and family...
Most Emirates flights are overbooked so they don't need to give discounts or promotions!
Old Mar 16th 2007, 5:16 pm
Forum Regular

jamesegrant is a jewel in the roughjamesegrant is a jewel in the roughjamesegrant is a jewel in the roughjamesegrant is a jewel in the roughjamesegrant is a jewel in the rough

In an airport lounge at the moment but look on www.flyertalk.com under forums and there is one for emirates.. there is a discount code link there if you have a barclaycard

cheers

James
Old Mar 16th 2007, 6:52 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jamesegrant
In an airport lunch at the moment but look on www.flyertalk.com under forums and there is one for emirates.. there is a discount code link there if you have a barclaycard

cheers

James

WAAAgh no barclay card.
Old Mar 16th 2007, 7:11 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

have a snoop and ask in the ME section, one of the guys there might know of something?