Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Emirates Baggage Allowance.

Wikiposts

Emirates Baggage Allowance.

Old Jan 28th 2009, 6:29 am
BE Forum Addict

LouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Emirates Baggage Allowance.

Originally Posted by kiran m
we also have 4 one way tickets with Emirates on Permanent Visa, & im a MP member but booked the flights directly so they didn't allow the extra baggage !! Moving with young family to other part of the world on 20 kg each... !! Rubbish customer care , it stinks .. Flights are not cheap with Emirates but we were expecting top quality service & wont be booking with them in future !
Loads more cheaper airlines & allow more baggage..

You had to follow the instructions on MP... Did you send them copies of your passport and visa? I did and received confirmation via phone and email that our baggage was upped to 50kg. Might be worth calling them to explain. Also did you put in the promo code of UKMOVE1?

http://www.emirates.com/english/ibe/...allowance.aspx
Old Jan 28th 2009, 8:56 am
Forum Regular

brandyslad is an unknown quantity at this point

Has anyone used the Moving Planet offer on the State sponsored 475 visa?

I know some forum users have been to take advantage of Quantas offers on a 475 and Emirates terms states permanent but then advise one way ticket with visa stating over a year. As this is a three year provisional visa I am hoping that it will work with the offer, would like to hear if any posters have done this as I asked Emirates but they want booking ref etc 1st and I would like to know before I book!
Old Jan 29th 2009, 1:53 am
Just Joined

kiran m is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Louiseh86
You had to follow the instructions on MP... Did you send them copies of your passport and visa? I did and received confirmation via phone and email that our baggage was upped to 50kg. Might be worth calling them to explain. Also did you put in the promo code of UKMOVE1?

http://www.emirates.com/english/ibe/...allowance.aspx
Hi Louise ! Yes , i did all that & still didn't the extra luggage?? So annoyed ! May try ringing them again, just fed up with it now !! Had the shipping sorted today!!Thanks