Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Emirates 1st Class

Wikiposts

Emirates 1st Class

Old Nov 1st 2005, 10:44 pm

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Emirates 1st Class

Originally Posted by NewOZ
Emirates 1st Class
Actually that is the new Emirates plane that only flys to Melbourne and even then its hit and miss if you get it. All other aircraft that are non A500's are the old naff Emirates first class seats which are put to shame by Singapore, Malaysian or Cathays business class who offer flat beds. Emirates to Brisbane does not

If anyone is contemplating first class or business then do yourself a favour and go any of the above. That said the Emirates first class fare is a lot cheaper than the others - guess you pay for what you get.

You can have a look at the different airlines first and business cabin photos at www.airlinequality.com
Old Nov 1st 2005, 10:52 pm
Forum Regular

capacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to all

travelling first class to me is just a waste of money - you can get a flat bed on business class in BA and if you go on the top deck it is great - they have limited seats and a few allocated staff - treatment just as good - to me the only difference between first and business is in first you get a duvet and jammies
Old Nov 1st 2005, 10:55 pm

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by capacity
travelling first class to me is just a waste of money - you can get a flat bed on business class in BA and if you go on the top deck it is great - they have limited seats and a few allocated staff - treatment just as good - to me the only difference between first and business is in first you get a duvet and jammies
Yep - agree completely. Business in some airlines is better than first in others. As far as I'm concerned the flat bed is the important thing on a flight that length. Anything else is just a sideshow.
Old Nov 1st 2005, 10:59 pm
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

What I wouldn't give for wider seats and more legroom - unfortunately the cost of Club or First class is just prohibitive, so unless we win the lottery it's not a luxury I'm ever likely to experience! Having said that, we've been lucky enough to get the emergency exits in economy - and that made a huge difference.

Nicky