Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The emigrate show at Sandown this w/e

The emigrate show at Sandown this w/e

Old Oct 6th 2004, 3:03 pm

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point
Default The emigrate show at Sandown this w/e

Can anyone who subscribes to Oz news help me out please? Rememebr a few issues ago we got an a4 paper with our newspaper saying subscribers could get a discount for tickets? Can anyone tell me what number to ring please and if there is any special reference to quote?

Thanks
Lucy
Old Oct 6th 2004, 3:18 pm
A Bored of waiting member

stephenwhite68 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: The emigrate show at Sandown this w/e

Originally Posted by lucyb
Can anyone who subscribes to Oz news help me out please? Rememebr a few issues ago we got an a4 paper with our newspaper saying subscribers could get a discount for tickets? Can anyone tell me what number to ring please and if there is any special reference to quote?

Thanks
Lucy
is it this weekend coming ? oct 9th ?
Old Oct 6th 2004, 3:28 pm
gsb
Cake or Death

gsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond repute

It is this Friday Saturday and Sunday at Sandown

Originally Posted by stephenwhite68
Old Oct 6th 2004, 3:28 pm
Professional Princess

Originally Posted by stephenwhite68
It is this weekend.

Search for 'Outbound Publishing site' and they will have more details

Old Oct 6th 2004, 3:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks
Lucy

Hi Lucy

My understanding was you had to book before the end of August to get them half price. That's what we did.

It was the same number as on page 19 of Oct Aus News.

What day are you planning to go.

Graham
Old Oct 6th 2004, 3:30 pm
gsb
Cake or Death

gsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Lucy

I cut this from the outbound publishing website. Maybe you could give them a call, hope it helps.

Outbound Publishing is a division if T R Beckett Ltd, part of the Johnston Press plc group
1 Commercial Road, Eastbourne, East Sussex, BN21 3XQ
Tel: 01323 726040 - Fax: 01323 649249
(From outside the UK - Tel: 44 1 323 726040 - Fax: 44 1 323 649249
mailto[email protected]

Cheers, Gary

Thanks
Lucy
Old Oct 6th 2004, 5:28 pm

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Gravyman
Hi Lucy

My understanding was you had to book before the end of August to get them half price. That's what we did.

It was the same number as on page 19 of Oct Aus News.

What day are you planning to go.

Graham
We are going on Saturday........we should meet for a coffee with our families!
Old Oct 6th 2004, 9:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond repute

We are going on Saturday........we should meet for a coffee with our families!
We are going on Friday, we've been on weekends and it's manic! It is generally busy on the Friday too but not as bad as the weekends!

Have fun!
Old Oct 6th 2004, 10:27 pm
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gravyman
We are going on Friday, we've been on weekends and it's manic! It is generally busy on the Friday too but not as bad as the weekends!

Have fun!
I'll be going on Saturday. I suspect that it helps to pre-book the tickets to avoid queueing. Might see some of you there! I'll be the geezer with the long pony tail and goatee with glasses, dressed in black
Old Oct 8th 2004, 6:29 am
Just Joined

Walts is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tonyk38
I'll be going on Saturday. I suspect that it helps to pre-book the tickets to avoid queueing. Might see some of you there! I'll be the geezer with the long pony tail and goatee with glasses, dressed in black
I have been told that the Australian only Expo at the end of October is better if you've decided on Aussie-it's only Australian employers whereas Emigrate is a bit of everywhere-US, NZ etc

The place to see more is www.expo-australia.com

Hope this helps
Walts
Old Oct 8th 2004, 11:08 pm
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Walts
I have been told that the Australian only Expo at the end of October is better if you've decided on Aussie-it's only Australian employers whereas Emigrate is a bit of everywhere-US, NZ etc

The place to see more is www.expo-australia.com

Hope this helps
Walts
Cheers for that.

Might have to wait until next year for that one however, as I'm pretty busy at the end of this month, plus there's no rush.