Embelton perth

Old Jan 8th 2008, 10:37 am
disability worker

shazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond repute
Default Embelton perth

Hi guys i will be moving to embelton in about 6/8 weeks can any of you tell me what it is like
Old Jan 24th 2008, 3:44 am
Just Joined

BernieL will become famous soon enoughBernieL will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Embelton perth

Not sure about Embelton but we have been in Bassendean which is pretty close for 5 months now.

Bassendean is nice, quite quiet but very friendly. Not much in the way of pubs, restaurants etc but not too far from Perth centre, and Guilford is nice for a drink and meal. People chat to you in the street and at the shops. Not so many Brits on this side of Perth.

We like it but we have a young child and no babysitters so going out is not an option for us anyway. I have found it an easy place to meet Mum's as long as you make the effort to go to groups. It is a bit of a backyard culture so I have found I have had to make the first move and invite people over but it has paid off and people have been keen to invite you back.

It depends what you are looking for.

Good luck anyway. Hope it works out for you.
Bernie
Old Jan 24th 2008, 6:19 am
Forum Regular

kerry roarty will become famous soon enoughkerry roarty will become famous soon enough

Embletons nice. I have a friend who lives there and she's lived there years!!! I used to live in Ashfield!!! And that was a hell hole!!!!!! Couldn't leave your house at night time as there were gangs by the IGA!!! Very scary plus we got chased with baseball bats and a guy with a machete!!!!!! So we made a sharp exit out of that area!!!!!!!! Don't go to Ashfield train station at night!!
Old Jan 24th 2008, 6:33 am
Just Joined

Gathering Info has a brilliant futureGathering Info has a brilliant futureGathering Info has a brilliant futureGathering Info has a brilliant futureGathering Info has a brilliant futureGathering Info has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by shazmac
Hi guys i will be moving to embelton in about 6/8 weeks can any of you tell me what it is like
I think Embletom itself will be fairly quiet but its not far from the city and in between you've got Mt Lawley and Inglewood which have got a good selection of pubs and restaurants. You can also be at Trigg Point in half an hour if you fancy a dip in the ocean.

Hope you enjoy it,

Gillian
Old Jan 26th 2008, 10:28 am
disability worker

shazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for that info its hard when you are not to sure about a area
all being well should be in perth in about 3/4 weeks visa in last stage thank good

Well i know where i will not be living know thanks so much foir that bite of info

BernieL i have a working with childrens check card so if you need a sitter and i can help just ask i will have a bbq once all is sorted and i shall invite you over

once again thanks

Last edited by shazmac; Jan 26th 2008 at 10:39 am.